Angry Birds Epic RPG
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: Logging into Game Center does not save game data. To save your game progress in Angry Birds Epic, please sign into a Rovio Account.
Get ready for a bird-tastic FREE RPG adventure filled with “weapons” (whatever they could get ahold of), magic, bad guys and silly hats! Lead your feathery team into battle now – it’s going to be EPIC!
EPIC BATTLES! Turn-based battles between our heroic flock of warriors and those green snout-nosed scoundrels! It’s easy to play, but difficult to master!
EPIC WORLDS! Explore a fantasy Piggy Island with everything from tribal villages and frosty mountains to tropical beaches and mysterious caves!
EPIC CHARACTERS! Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and the other heroes as they face King Pig, Wiz Pig, Prince Porky and many more villains!
EPIC UPGRADES! Level up your characters, armor, weapons and potions to become a legendary hero ready to take on the mightiest pig warrior!
EPIC WEAPONS! Craft amazing battle-winning weapons like a wooden sword, frying pan or stick thingy with a sponge on top!
EPIC HUMOR! Plenty of offbeat humor and tons of quirky characters dressed in awesomely silly costumes - like a prickly cactus hat and a matching sword.
PLEASE NOTE: iPod Touch 4th generation devices are currently not supported.
This game includes paid commercial content from select partners.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
- NEW MINI-CAMPAIGN – enter the Jungle to unlock the Elite Stoneguard!
- EVENTS & LEADERBOARDS – we improved every aspect of our event system!
- BUGFIXES – a lot!
Angry birds epic ups and downs
I've been playing angry birds epic for 3-4 yrs it has been fun but I have problems 1st the game only relies on the player to buy these classes which isn't fair because I don't want to use money in Real life this usually makes an appearance on arena mode which depends on this. I also do have good things about this game the game has lots of levels gates etc the free classes have. a variety of ways to play. I think the castle and the caves are pretty challenging but it's a hassle to complete as said before the game has lots of levels so the player won't ever get bored of playing and the daily rewards I think this game needs a little more imprpvements
I get it, but.......
....I miss the days when the Angry Birds franchise was built on a platform that required skill - and not in-app purchases to succeed. Game is absolutely stacked against the player who will not pay for coins - some levels next to unbeatable without the 3rd bird one gas to pay to bring into play. Also - the Arena is completely stacked against the player regardless of handicap. In spite of relative strength (spelled out before you begin) the player who goes first has a tremendous advantage - and in spite of the appearance of this being decided on a 50/50 basis - the fame goes first at least 9 times out of 10.
In all - this version is OK, but just OK.
Sluggish, too many ads
-1 minute or more ads become mandatory to watch at every alternate game. Sometimes these ads get stuck which requires game restart. As a result you lose the life or stamina. They should deduct the life or stamina only after ad viewing is complete for fairness.
- Aggressive internet usage makes the game sluggish and unstable.
- In the past my holiday challenge scores always reset to 0 whenever I restart the game app, we spend extra stamina and coins in game which are all effort and time lost - an example of serious stability issue.
With new updates, this game is hogger in memory, storage, battery life, and network traffic with less valuable gameplay.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 04, 2016
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 203 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Lucky Coins$2.99
- Pouch of Lucky Coins$0.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$8.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$17.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$4.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$9.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$19.99
- Tons of Lucky Coins$44.99
- Lucky Coins of Good Deeds$3.99
- Mighty Eagle's Treasure Chest$89.99