Angry Birds Epic RPG
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unleash the Angry Birds flock in a free turn-based RPG, and join a community of more than 85 MILLION players around the world!
Angry Birds Epic sends you on a sprawling adventure across the tropical beaches, frosty mountains, and deep dungeons of Piggy Island in hundreds of challenging levels. Collect and craft a huge arsenal of weapons, and wield powerful magic to defeat fearsome boss pigs and their many minions. Crush troublesome pigs in battle to win epic loot, craft ever more powerful weapons and level up your party. To victory!
● FIGHT hordes of enemies in turn-based battles. Use the powerful skills of your birds to lead your flock to victory!
● PLAY as heroic knight, mighty wizard, or helpful druid, and assemble the perfect party!
● LEVEL UP and master your birds to defeat mighty boss villains like King Pig, Prince Porky or Wiz Pig.
● CRAFT hundreds of weapons and magical potions! Improve your best equipment even further through powerful enchantments.
● COMPLETE rare equipment sets, and use them to unleash devastating power-effects in battle.
● CHALLENGE real players from around the world in the arena. Progress from wood to diamond league and carve your place at the top the leaderboards.
● JOIN limited time events to earn valuable upgrades and rewards! Follow the flock on Facebook and Twitter for news on upcoming events.
FOLLOW THE FLOCK
PLEASE NOTE: Logging into Game Center does not save your game data. To save your game progress in Angry Birds Epic, please sign up for a Rovio account or log into an existing one.
Angry Birds Epic is free to play, optional in-app purchases are available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from selected partners
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Birdies, it's cold outside! But the holiday events offer you bags of exclusive rewards to avoid frostbites.
· Win limited seasonal Class Upgrades:
Xmas Upgrades for Guardian, Wizard, Bard, Seadog & Spies
Ice Upgrades for Paladin, Lightning Bird, Druid, Capt’n & Marksmen
· Merry matches: have a cheerful arena time - win season reward chests for less points
· Lvl 90 players get their rewards from Daily Cinema now
Unwrap the patch notes: http://bit.ly/Epic260
3 yrs playing!
I've been at this a while; even through all of the updates. Never had many problems with game not loading. Had more problems with game crashing or just stalling, which meant losing several arena battles, daily challenges, and special awards. I still recommend it to anyone looking for a simple but fun RPG.
Something else I've noticed is that every time I level up a bird I'm supposed to level up by 2% on both life and power, but it only looks like I increase by 1%. Is that going to get fixed?
Other than that complaint, keep up the good work. The little events are fun and help to get more mastery. Lastly, the class events are challenging but cool when you get to earn an elite class.
OMG THX SO MUCH
Thanks so much Rovio! I got the game again and I beat the whole game once again! It’s so thoughtful of you guys listening to me and I’m not too sure if I was a bad player since I couldn’t beat the desert wizard at wiz pigs castle, but you made it possible to beat again! I wish I could repay you.
During my time (2015), angry birds epic was way too easy. In the 2016’s, this is when I believe the daily golden pig was removed. 2017 was when Rovio went too far with the power level. Now in the late 2017’s, this is fixed. Thank you and a happy new year!
This game is boring and fun at the same time
First off! The sonic event should return and be kept! I need sonic in my team if I want to 100% the game!
Oh and with the sonic event gone for now it’s impossible to 100% the game! Thanks rovio for making a game that can only get us 100% if we went to the event on time! But what about good things? Well:
The rpg mechanic is mediocre!
The gear is crazy fun!
The story is a little bit boring but it’s fun to get things from it
And that’s all the pros
100% is needed by beating main story and sonic dash event
Prices upon prices are here and there
If it’s a rpg then where’s the open world like map!? We don’t just need a rpg fighting sequence and a world map to make it a rpg! You need maps! Not just world maps!
Take my advice and make open world like maps instead of crappy world maps that look more suitable for a Mario game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 653 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Lucky Coins$2.99
- Pouch of Lucky Coins$0.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$8.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$4.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$17.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$9.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$19.99
- Epic Red Starter Bundle$2.99
- Tons of Lucky Coins$44.99
- Lucky Coins of Good Deeds$3.99