Angry Birds Epic RPG
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the Angry Birds flock in a free turn-based RPG, and join a community of more than 85 MILLION players around the world!
Angry Birds Epic sends you on a sprawling adventure across the tropical beaches, frosty mountains, and deep dungeons of Piggy Island in hundreds of challenging levels. Collect and craft a huge arsenal of weapons, and wield powerful magic to defeat fearsome boss pigs and their many minions. Crush troublesome pigs in battle to win epic loot, craft ever more powerful weapons and level up your party. To victory!
● FIGHT hordes of enemies in turn-based battles. Use the powerful skills of your birds to lead your flock to victory!
● PLAY as heroic knight, mighty wizard, or helpful druid, and assemble the perfect party!
● LEVEL UP and master your birds to defeat mighty boss villains like King Pig, Prince Porky or Wiz Pig.
● CRAFT hundreds of weapons and magical potions! Improve your best equipment even further through powerful enchantments.
● COMPLETE rare equipment sets, and use them to unleash devastating power-effects in battle.
● CHALLENGE real players from around the world in the arena. Progress from wood to diamond league and carve your place at the top the leaderboards.
● JOIN limited time events to earn valuable upgrades and rewards! Follow the flock on Facebook and Twitter for news on upcoming events.
FOLLOW THE FLOCK
PLEASE NOTE: Logging into Game Center does not save your game data. To save your game progress in Angry Birds Epic, please sign up for a Rovio account or log into an existing one.
Angry Birds Epic is free to play, optional in-app purchases are available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from selected partners
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Mighty backend updates: an all-round relaunch of the tech framework to improve the game!
Warrior’s wisdom: access the bird manager directly before every battle, analyze the power and traits of your enemies and get hints on recommended bird classes
Shopper’s paradise: enter the epic item store from anywhere in the game and use the new tab overview for offers and specials
Bird’s eye-candy: new optimized look for 16:9 screen
Check out the full notes: http://bit.ly/EpicPatch2
I really like this game but there are things that i really want to be fix i want ghosts to take 3 turns to revive instead of 2 because lets say there is a banshee ghost which summons and the maximum amount of enemies you can have is 7 and since you can take out 3 per turn theres always going o be 1 left over which means its impossible to win and the difficulty ramp is way to high I've just leveled up and ghosts do 100 more damage that ain't fair how it this game fun if they wont give you a chance to win,and i want the daily golden pig back, mastery should be easier to get and finally the chronicle caves there are 190 levels in this game and if you do the math thats over half this game the problem is yo need a partner on Facebook if you wanna to have 3 fighters rather than the restricted 2 so what i want is that you can have 3 fighters without the need if Facebook be cause if your relying on face book for half of this game then there are problems
Epic Angry Fail!
Stick off on an enjoyable game. The possibilities are endless. But this game will not end (good choice) but bad choice for those wanting to defeat a real boss. You've made a movie now with all that's going on with this game and can't include the bosses or extra characters from that? Oh and back this new update: the videos crash the system again, you lose you spoils, I even finished a quest for an elite upgrade and never got the upgrade. It's obviously easy for some people to still cheat, I've noticed many competitors in the leadership boards that have 3 to 4 times the points others have that started the tournament or side quest at the same time. What a mess.
Solid game overall. Wish it were easier to play if you prefer not to spend any money though. Once you get deep enough into dungeons it's almost inevitable to spend money unless you feel like wasting 2 hours to gather resources for upgrades. Also wish they didn't rely on anti American Facebook to be able to have friends to unlock new levels. They should be smart enough to host their own users, it's not hard.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 535 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Lucky Coins$2.99
- Pouch of Lucky Coins$0.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$8.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$4.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$17.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$9.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$19.99
- Epic Red Starter Bundle$2.99
- Tons of Lucky Coins$44.99
- Lucky Coins of Good Deeds$3.99