Angry Birds Epic RPG
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash the Angry Birds flock in a free turn-based RPG, and join a community of more than 85 MILLION players around the world!
Angry Birds Epic sends you on a sprawling adventure across the tropical beaches, frosty mountains, and deep dungeons of Piggy Island in hundreds of challenging levels. Collect and craft a huge arsenal of weapons, and wield powerful magic to defeat fearsome boss pigs and their many minions. Crush troublesome pigs in battle to win epic loot, craft ever more powerful weapons and level up your party. To victory!
● FIGHT hordes of enemies in turn-based battles. Use the powerful skills of your birds to lead your flock to victory!
● PLAY as heroic knight, mighty wizard, or helpful druid, and assemble the perfect party!
● LEVEL UP and master your birds to defeat mighty boss villains like King Pig, Prince Porky or Wiz Pig.
● CRAFT hundreds of weapons and magical potions! Improve your best equipment even further through powerful enchantments.
● COMPLETE rare equipment sets, and use them to unleash devastating power-effects in battle.
● CHALLENGE real players from around the world in the arena. Progress from wood to diamond league and carve your place at the top the leaderboards.
● JOIN limited time events to earn valuable upgrades and rewards! Follow the flock on Facebook and Twitter for news on upcoming events.
FOLLOW THE FLOCK
PLEASE NOTE: Logging into Game Center does not save your game data. To save your game progress in Angry Birds Epic, please sign up for a Rovio account or log into an existing one.
Angry Birds Epic is free to play, optional in-app purchases are available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from selected partners
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
3 years of epicness: celebrate with a special mini-campaign event!
Best from the event chest: win Elite upgrades for Avenger, Wizard, Priestess, Capt’n & Spies
Steeled birds wanted: new Elite mode for World Boss battles with better rewards
A walk in the dark: Daily Dungeons (normal) & Invasion events (easy, normal) made less difficult
Critical bug wiped: no accidental cheater-flags for legit players
Don’t miss the full patch notes: http://bit.ly/Epic211
Statistics skewed and other issues
I've been playing this game for some time now and have noticed that the statistical chances based on random rolls are highly skewed on the low side. I started keeping track a few months ago and noted that the chance of rolling 3, 2, 1, or no stars is nowhere near even, but the random chances end up being less than 15% to roll 3 stars. I've also noted that the chance of going first in the arena leagues is less than 40%.
Worse yet, I have had the game freeze up on me at least weekly during an arena game, which requires you to exit that match, counting it as a loss even if you were winning by a large margin at the time. Given that you only get three losses each day, having this happen can severely hurt your chances of achieving the challenges and advancing through the leagues.
UPDATE: Recently I've noticed that the statistics engine has improved, but there are still way too many crashes of the app based around certain ads that pop up from time to time. This is extremely bad during arena league play since each crash causes a loss of that battle, even when your team is overwhelmingly favored going in. Because of this I would never actually waste any money on in-app purchases since that would be like throwing it away.
I rated 5 stars to let people see this, no other reason. This game is pretty fun, except for getting ads every 2 battles. Every time I get an ad, my game crashes. Also, randomly my game will crash on random things, like spinning the prize wheel, and even just tapping on a level. This game needs to be more controlled, but after a while of putting up with the stupidness, I found out that far on in the game, it becomes way too pay to win. Coins, both gold and snoutlings, are way too hard to obtain, and they are too overpriced, making progression near impossible. I hope people see this, and this game should be fixed, mostly the prices and rewards, and also, DONT GIVE ME ADS.
I had to drop down a star ⭐️only out of frustration. They need to fix the glitches throughout the game and also I can't figure out why my sons game is not picking up where it left off. When we had to uninstall it and reinstall because of an update. Facebook is connected so the progress should have left him back to where he was in the game.
I Downloaded onto my phone after seeing my son playing on his tablet now I'm hooked...
Play at your own pace the only thing I wish is if the price of the valuables would decrease and it wouldn't cost so much money to fuse items etc.
Overall it's an extremely fun and addicting game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 01, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 582 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Lucky Coins$2.99
- Pouch of Lucky Coins$0.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$8.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$4.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$17.99
- Bag of Lucky Coins$9.99
- Heaps of Lucky Coins$19.99
- Epic Red Starter Bundle$2.99
- Tons of Lucky Coins$44.99
- Lucky Coins of Good Deeds$3.99