See how your Angry Birds skills stack up against your friends and the world in 3 new tournaments every week, or compete with another player one-on-one in the Star Cup! Come out on top to climb the leaderboards and earn awesome rewards.
– A new competitive tournament starting every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday!
– Play 12 NEW levels every week!
– Defeat your opponents and advance to higher leagues.
– See where you place in a leaderboard with all of your friends.
– Special themed tournaments every 2 weeks!
– Earn awesome rewards!
Star Cup features:
– Challenge another Angry Bird Friends player one-on-one.
– Free power up, special slingshot, and level effect on each level.
– Level up your birds! Collect feathers to level up your birds for more scoring power.
– Win streaks! Win more matches in a row to increase your rewards.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is free to play with optional in-app purchases. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Important message for parents:
Angry Birds Friends may contain:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Sling and smash with a hot new update!
-Star number is now displayed in the sidebar for Diamond Star players
-Handy notifications for new items in the shop
-Push notification prompt displayed at the game start
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive but lose bird coins and can’t seem to get help with getting them back.
I had results from tournament, and the for my free spin, I had 2 Earthquake, which I received. 2nd one I had 100 free coins, which I didn’t receive. I have had issues with this game before, and only one time did I really get help. I don’t get the Bird Coins I have paid for back. On Facebook, it only shows 3 of my Friends. I play against my Son every week and it doesn’t show him. I also have a number on Facebook beside the app, I think it is 35. I assume that is how many of my friends are playing. When I click on the “ Play Now” it doesn’t take me anywhere. I’m I playing on a Spoofed site? I wish someone would care enough to help me. I’m getting tired of playing a game that isn’t supported by people that don’t care. I have photos to send to back up my claim, but no place here to insert them.
I have reported this on a page that uses Zendesk. Zendesk has never helped me before, I’m hoping this isn’t another Zendesk Page.
I HATE THIS UPDATE! 🤬🤬🤬
First off, you add a powerup with NO WARNING upping the price of a 5 pack of power ups so I couldn’t afford it! That was CHEAP and disgusting of you!
Second, you changed how the slingshots perform! It’s like playing a new game!
And WORST OF ALL you changed the sounds! I HATE THE BIRD SOUNDS! Put it back the way it was! They sound terrible! Stop trying to force that horrible game you call AB2 down our throats! We DO NOT LIKE IT! This type of game requires repeated perfecting of a level which DOES NOT work with the candy crush lives system! So it’s not doing as wel so you throw those wretched bird sound in THIS GAME‽‽? You should fire whoever did this!
And fix the star cup already! I know you want people going bankrupt giving you money but it’s NOT FAIR if power ups can be used! I’m POOR. Like actual poverty poor and can only get coins by winning them. I lose EVERY TIME because I can’t afford wingmen like crazy! You should only be able to use the power ups from the slot THATS IT so SKILL wins instead of power ups!
I have NEVER come across a more greedy company in my life! I’m sitting here worried about how much food we have and they’re sitting all cushy on the money we give them asking for more and more and more. Rovio STOP RUINING THE GAMES and update AB SEASONS ALREADY! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤬
Too Many Ads, Seriously.
When I first began playing this tournament style of Angry Birds, I didn't mind watching some of the ads, as it was an acceptable amount. I really enjoyed playing Angry Birds as a tournament and like the incentives. Now, I get 3 ads in a row! Come on, guys. Don't chase us away with all of the ads. When I get my free spins, it will just be ad after ad after ad until I just go onto another game app to get away from the onslaught. Enough, okay? Also, I feel like I'm not really playing against "real" people because I don't ever see the same names each time. Something not right with that. Also, I agree with Curly. Same thing has happened to me. Okay, I do enjoy this game a lot, but when I find something else I like with fewer ads, I'll be gone.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 188.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $9.99
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $3.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.