Angry Birds Friends
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compete with friends and players around the globe in 2 new Angry Birds tournaments every week!
All of the classic bird-flinging, pig-popping satisfaction of the original Angry Birds game, condensed into bite-sized, competitive tournaments – each with 6 new levels. Beat your friends’ scores to climb the leaderboards and advance through the global leagues.
Halloween Tournaments (13.10 - 02.11)
The pigs’ shady experiments have caused plant-life to run amok! Who’s gonna save Halloween?
– 2 new tournaments every week. Challenge your friends – and the WORLD!
– 6 new levels in every tournament. A new challenge every time!
– Themed tournaments! Look out for special tournaments throughout the year.
– Get high scores to climb in the leagues and earn rewards!
– Awesome powerups! Pump up your birds for maximum damage.
– Special slings! Up your damage to certain blocks – or all of them.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Follow Angry Birds:
Discover the Angry Birds universe:
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Made some minor improvements. Hey, what are friends for?
Overall I like playing all versions of angry birds except AB2 and the piggy one which I don't get and isn't fun. AB Friends is a great game and I love the quick tournaments. What I don't like is the way the power-ups are all of a sudden "less" powerful. Especially when you go ahead and use three or four together and then with a small glitch it hits something funny and crushes nothing. Power-ups are too costly and when they don't work it's frustrating...it just says they're a waste and I'm even more reticent to buy them.
Game is fun... but it can be very expensive!
Too expensive for kids... or adults! The weekly tournaments are fun to play but to get a top score you must use various add-ons or aids which are grossly over-priced. You pay with "bird coins" so you will not realize how costly the accessories are.
I wish there were a separate tournament category without the use of aids or accessories. Just based on skill with the birds provided with the game... no scoring aids.
The basic game/tournament concept was fun. The problem came when they introduced scoring aids to offset the lack of skill. They make higher scores easier and the highest scores possible. Now you cannot win a weekly tournament without the use of the add-ons. It is a shame they want to squeeze loyal fans for more and more $$$. Introduction of ads to watch to get free add-ons is another corruption of the game. Too bad they got so greedy... it started out being very enjoyable for people of all ages.
Love it! I play against my son weekly, he mostly wins. But, it is the fact that we do this together. As Children get older it becomes harder and harder to find some way to connect. This is a little something that helps me keep him just a little closer, even when he is all over the country. Yes, I love it!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 158 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © 2016 Rovio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $3.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $9.99
- Big Bird Coin Bundle $19.99
- Golden Slingshot $4.99
- Bird Coin Bundle One Time Offer$0.99
- Ultimate Bird Coin Bundle $79.99
- Great Bird Coin Bundle $39.99
- Big Bird Coin Bundle Offer$17.99
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle Offer$8.99