Angry Birds Friends
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compete with friends and players around the globe in 2 new Angry Birds tournaments every week!
All of the classic bird-flinging, pig-popping satisfaction of the original Angry Birds game, condensed into bite-sized, competitive tournaments – each with 6 new levels. Beat your friends’ scores to climb the leaderboards and advance through the global leagues.
April 13 - April 20
Easter + Tournament Mania = Easter Mania! Play 3 tournaments in 1 week & get double ratings
April 27 - May 04
Spring has Sprung!
Play a tournament overgrown with spring flowers and... actual springs. Boing!
– 2 new tournaments every week. Challenge your friends – and the WORLD!
– 6 new levels in every tournament. A new challenge every time!
– Themed tournaments! Look out for special tournaments throughout the year.
– Get high scores to climb in the leagues and earn rewards!
– Awesome powerups! Pump up your birds for maximum damage.
– Special slings! Up your damage to certain blocks – or all of them.
*Note: Angry Birds Friends is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available. A network connection is required to play on your mobile device.
Follow Angry Birds:
Discover the Angry Birds universe:
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
Made some minor improvements. Hey, what are friends for?
Blowing smoke up yours.....
I really dislike rating any of the apps I download. I hate your ads more than anything as we do not do ads in our home. We mute them, we throw our devices down when an ad pops up and cannot be skipped, we don't do ads. It's hard for me to rate a game that is in the #1 spot and I see a child (who is not as fortunate as others) who can't purchase more gems or coins or whatever because they cannot afford it. It's very frustrating to watch and witness their frustration because they have to wait the next day or however many days to build up. You truly support the elitist's and have no mercy for the less unfortunate. You prove constantly your GREED and that's all that I see shining through. I like the game well enough. What I hate is how that electric bolt always has to open. I HATE that. It's in the way, I don't use them, hate how it takes up screen space and I want to have control of it. Not YOU!!! I also hate how you feel you have to ask to review. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't play it. The only apps on my devices are the ones I WANT. Tuck that bolt and let us decided if we want to use it. It's for cheaters not the ones who are serious players. We are the ones playing!!! Quit asking for strokes as in general, I do not do reviews. This is my very last review I will ever do. Please update the original "ANGRY BIRDS". SNOTTY!!!!
Love, except 'phony' Birds I lose to
Have played this for a very long time & there is much to love about it--especially that you can continue to play as many times as you want.
Have adjusted to the higher prices by no longer buying extra coins. When I'm out, I'm out.
Big gripe is that even when only one other 'Friend' (aka someone I actually know) is playing against me in a given week, we aren't placing 1st and 2nd place, we're often 3rd or 4th behind No One--except 'Red Bird' or 'Yellow Bird' -/ who aren't actually friends we're playing, resulting in loss of status.
I really enjoy this game, but
I really enjoy playing this game I like that there are new levels every week and that I can play against friends and strangers. I have the same problems with the game just shutting down as I am reading others had. Not just the ads/videos I choose to watch, but sometimes even the ones that pop up by themselves will shut down or freeze my iPad. I enjoy playing so much but have to admit I have not been playing as much as I usually do. Please correct the problem so I can enjoy it again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 182 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle $9.99
- Tiny Bird Coin Bundle $3.99
- Small Bird Coin Bundle $5.99
- Big Bird Coin Bundle $19.99
- Ultimate Bird Coin Bundle $79.99
- Bird Coin Bundle One Time Offer$0.99
- Big Bird Coin Bundle Offer$17.99
- Golden Slingshot $4.99
- Great Bird Coin Bundle $39.99
- Medium Bird Coin Bundle Offer$8.99