Whether they're celebrating holidays throughout the year, getting ready for their next movie premiere, or getting down just for the heck of it, the Hatchlings are always ready for a good time. Join special limited time events to help them get the party started!
Dress up or keep it casual.
The cute Hatchlings love to dress up in fun outfits. Play levels and events to get your hands on the cutest outfits for all of your Hatchling friends!
Meet the whole flock!
There are hundreds of Hatchlings to meet, each one of them is cute as a button with their own unique and fun personality. Play levels of fun matching puzzles and meet them all!
Lots of matching puzzles.
Take on tons of fun, cute, and casual puzzles with unique challenges. Defeat the piggies, clean up mud, collect sweet treats and more!
Angry Birds to the rescue!
Red, Bomb, and Chuck from the Angry Birds Movie are there when you need a little help. Match four of more things to bring in the birds and defeat the piggies.
● Fun and familiar swap to match gameplay
● Lots of fun levels with different challenges
● Collect cute outfits in special events
● Meet new Hatchling friends
● Defeat piggies
● Download for free!
● Play offline!
Need some help? Visit our support pages, or send us a message! https://support.rovio.com/
Angry Birds Match is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
- This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. After the initial download, additional content will be downloaded and this may include data charges.
The Hatchlings are putting on a benefit concert with Imagine Dragons to support the Tyler Robinson Foundation. There will be challenges to complete, outfits to collect, and music from Imagine Dragons! Get involved at TRF.org.
– New Event featuring Imagine Dragons!
– 3 new Hatchlings.
– 6 new dragony outfits.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it a lot except for...
This game moves very quickly and I don't think five lives is enough. I'm not gonna buy anymore, so I leave the game. Sometimes I forget to come back to it for a couple of days. I think they're making a big mistake by limiting the game to five lives with no way to win more that doesn't cost. Nibblers is one of my favorites and Rovio did great with Nibblers. Yes there's only five lives available but there are tournaments/side games where you can win additional time. Whoever said that Angry Birds Match is a knock off from Candy Crush hasn't played Nibblers, obviously. It would also be nice if there was somewhere that explained what the game is supposed to be all about. It's a little confusing, but awfully cute.
Well I’ve played it for a while now and my opinion hasn’t changed. I like this game a lot. In fact, it’s my first go-to game. But I still think that five lives is not enough and it takes too long to get them. In the meantime I’m playing other games. Your loss. Keep me engaged by giving me more lives or a way to get more.
Not a money pit- be patient and play
I’m on level 135 and have been playing every single day for over 4 months and I’ve NEVER purchased anything with my own money. Just be patient and keep playing. Yes - 5 lives go way too quick - how could all lives be gone in less than 4 minutes? This can happen. However there is a way to get off every level without going into your pocket. I’ve noticed that if you remain on a level for too long the game will “enable” you to win that level - the level will eventually get easy enough to complete. Patience. I do have one beef- we should be able to purchase whatever we want - more lives, more boosters - with all of those gold coins we accumulate. Seems those gold coins can only be used to purchase outfits for hatchlings. Dumb move on Rovio’s part. We’d play more if we could buy more. All of those gold coins just sitting there. But at the moment I do not see myself deleting this game as I’ve done so many others. Cute and fun game!
Late Level Challenges Ruin Game
This has been my go-to game for a few months now. It’s fun, it’s addictive, it has great graphics and game play and sound. Like other reviewers have said, it can also become a money pit if you’re not careful, but I was willing to deal with that.
However, the updates to the much later levels have ruined the game. I’m in the 600 levels and now am introduced to these mushrooms that make levels maddening and impossible. The behaviors of them don’t make sense. They multiply before you can even make a move to prevent them, and it’s not based on time either. To go THIS far into a game that you figure you by this stage you know all the obstacles to and have become accustomed to, and then throw in this maddening and prohibitive new thing just absolutely ruins the game. It’s why I stopped playing candy crush. And apparently it’s why I’ll stop playing what was sadly my favorite game before the mushroom update. Blah. Too bad. I wanted to keep playing, but it’s no fun anymore.
Needless update sucked all the fun out of a once great game
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 170 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- XXS Gem Package $0.99
- Small Gem Package $4.99
- Medium Gem Package $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.