Whether they're celebrating holidays throughout the year, getting ready for their next movie premiere, or getting down just for the heck of it, the Hatchlings are always ready for a good time. Join special limited time events to help them get the party started!
Dress up or keep it casual.
The cute Hatchlings love to dress up in fun outfits. Play levels and events to get your hands on the cutest outfits for all of your Hatchling friends!
Meet the whole flock!
There are hundreds of Hatchlings to meet, each one of them is cute as a button with their own unique and fun personality. Play levels of fun matching puzzles and meet them all!
Lots of matching puzzles.
Take on tons of fun, cute, and casual puzzles with unique challenges. Defeat the piggies, clean up mud, collect sweet treats and more!
Angry Birds to the rescue!
Red, Bomb, and Chuck from the Angry Birds Movie are there when you need a little help. Match four of more things to bring in the birds and defeat the piggies.
● Fun and familiar swap to match gameplay
● Lots of fun levels with different challenges
● Collect cute outfits in special events
● Meet new Hatchling friends
● Defeat piggies
● Download for free!
● Play offline!
Need some help? Visit our support pages, or send us a message! https://support.rovio.com/
Angry Birds Match is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
- This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. After the initial download, additional content will be downloaded and this may include data charges.
It’s the holliest, jolliest time of year, and the hatchlings can’t wait to open their gifts. About that, we’re going to need you to help get them some festive outfits.
– Play a new holiday event!
– Meet 3 festive new Hatchlings
– Collect 9 cheerful new outfits
– Earn a stockingful of rewards!
Ratings and Reviews
An inspiring message to you, Rovio.
Hey Rovio, In this review I want to say a few things, 1: Your games are great. 2: I have a message, and here it is, I hope some developer reads this and considers my thoughts.
I want to be a Youtuber when I grow up, and I hope to inspire people to do great things, including you guys, Rovio and readers. Rovio, your games are really fun, but they are way too similar to other games. Back in 2009 Angry Birds was new, and original. As the series progressed, us players became fond of the angry flockers, and we recognized them. Angry Birds Stella was very inspiring to us all, it taught us how to handle friendships in the hard times, like when Stella always forgave Gale for what she had done, and made friends with her enemies, the pigs. The idea was great, and Us players were sad Stella and co. Was discontinued, the story and music was different than any other Angry Birds game. It was original. I hope that you all at Rovio can use your creativity and bring Stella and all new ideas back to us, we would all greatly appreciate it. And I forgive you all for your “cash grab” games and such, it’s okay guys, everyone makes mistakes, just keep making great games with great storylines, and we will all be there by your side Rovio, love you guys always, Captain Toad Gamer and your fans. :) 💕❤️💕☺️🐔🐧🐦🐤🐽
Please be aware that if you make an in app purchase on this game you won’t find any help. I just learned how to report to Apple but I stopped making purchases after coins and rubies started to disappear. What’s the point of buying something that you don’t get to use? I thought I was loosing my mind playing my favorite match 3 game when I look and I got rubies missing this time it happened twice and I was on alert after the 1st time so I know I didn’t do it. The game took the rubies as I ran out of moves I’m looking at the try again sign with no more rubies. No 5 extra moves nothing just taken. Imagine how I felt when it happened to the 50 rubies I paid for with my card. 3$ and it was stolen. I forgave and started playing it again without purchasing anything else but you play to earn the rubies and those gems are taken away also with no birds no extra life just taken. It’s annoyed me now I’ve tried to get a hold of this developer but he wants nothing to do with the people who are playing the games my problem isn’t even listed on the support page. I have no idea who to turn to I wish I would have reported it the 1st time to Apple I would have to purchase again to report this game that may be the only way to fix this problem. I don’t know anybody that likes to pay for something and get nothing for the money they spent.
I like it a lot except for...
This game moves very quickly and I don't think five lives is enough. I'm not gonna buy anymore, so I leave the game. Sometimes I forget to come back to it for a couple of days. I think they're making a big mistake by limiting the game to five lives with no way to win more that doesn't cost. Nibblers is one of my favorites and Rovio did great with Nibblers. Yes there's only five lives available but there are tournaments/side games where you can win additional time. Whoever said that Angry Birds Match is a knock off from Candy Crush hasn't played Nibblers, obviously. It would also be nice if there was somewhere that explained what the game is supposed to be all about. It's a little confusing, but awfully cute.
Well I’ve played it for a while now and my opinion hasn’t changed. I like this game a lot. In fact, it’s my first go-to game. But I still think that five lives is not enough and it takes too long to get them. In the meantime I’m playing other games. Your loss. Keep me engaged by giving me more lives or a way to get more.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 202.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- XXS Gem Package $0.99
- Small Gem Package $4.99
- Just a Little Bundle $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.