Angry Birds Match
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The pigs are trying their hardest to ruin the Hatchlings’ party, but nothing can stop these little guys! Of course not without some help from the big birds. Red, Chuck, and Bomb are there to help the Hatchlings whenever they get into trouble... which is pretty often. It’s going to take a lot of matching, a wide variety of outfits, and heaps of help from you too, but we just might be able to get this party started!
– Meet over 50 delightfully darling Hatchlings!
– Find the Hatchlings to earn valuable gifts!
– Visit the Hatchlings to try out new outfits, or just say hello!
– Simple, fun, and casual match three gameplay!
– Match 4 or more items and bring out the Angry Birds!
– Over 1000 fun and challenging levels, and more to come!
– Different challenging puzzles await – pop pigs, collect delicious treats, and more!
– Use cool Boosters to best even the trickiest of levels.
– Connect to Facebook to synchronize your progress!
– Play offline!
– Warning: Critical levels of cuteness.
Need some help? Visit our support pages, or send us a message! https://support.rovio.com/
Angry Birds Match is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
- This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. After the initial download, additional content will be downloaded and this may include data charges.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Completely addictive with a catchy collection of background tunes, just like all of the Angry Birds games! Although I must agree with some of the others that some levels can drive you a little batty and take a full 5 lives, then you have to leave it while the lives refill, and upon returning it can take a couple more lives. (Or even more, making those infinite lives boosts a rare, but pleasant, boost to receive!) And adding boosters isn't always enough. (I've only used boosters received during game play.) But if you keep at it, you will complete it. Not all levels are like that, but it seemed to start having levels like that a little earlier than I anticipated. So far, it hasn't deterred me from playing and I'm at level 85 as I write this. Still worthwhile!
LoVe it BUT ....
Like many games that came before this one & many more that will come -- BE WARNED -- You will reach a certain point in the game where it will become nearly impossible to advance without having to make in app purchases.
I'm there ... there are special quests to earn items to help get through the harder levels, but even those are difficult. If you are able to win one of those ... you get one item. I'm around level 28 -- between needing the "extras" to beat harder levels & burning through 5 lives fast ... I will most likely stop playing so I don't fall into the black hole of in app purchases JUST to keep playing an otherwise awesome game.
The graphics are great, the characters are adorable & the game is fun. But, it's very frustrating .... as a user .... that one can only play so far without spending money to advance. If you are like me, you will think ... I can be the exemption & with a little luck & gaming abilities -- make it work. However, you will end up feeling majorly disappointed! Nothing worse than a great game being made into a ploy for money by developers.
Deal breaker for this gal.
I'm giving it a few more days without spending money - if something changes my current review - I will definitely update.
Otherwise, into the FAIL column it will go & deleted from device.
Candy Crush with Angry Birds
Rovio gets it done with this Crush clone. Great graphics, goofy story, and the cost is almost exactly the same as it's King counterpart. There are less power ups and levels are a little easier, they started to get a bit more difficult around 100 but still can pass several levels in row one the first try. Facebook login for syncing across multiple devices is a plus. That is where Angry Birds lost me, was spending all that time getting 3 stars and then getting a new phone and it was gone. Speaking of which, this game has no scoring and once you beat a level that's it. You don't have a board to go back and select old levels from.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 08, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 210 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Gem Package$4.99
- Medium Gem Package$9.99
- Large Gem Package$19.99
- XL Gem Package$49.99
- XXL Gem Package$99.99