Angry Birds Rio
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
What happens when everyone's favorite fierce fowl get caged and shipped to Rio? They get very angry!
In Angry Birds Rio, the original Angry Birds are kidnapped and taken to the magical city of Rio de Janeiro, where they eventually escape their captors and set out to save their friends, Blu and Jewel – two rare macaws and the stars of the hit motion picture, Rio. Angry Birds Rio pairs the physics-based gameplay of the original game with unique twists based on the film.
Angry Birds Rio features:
- 7 fantastic episodes with 240 exciting levels, plus 40 bonus levels!
- Special Hidden fruits - discover them all!
- Put your Angry Birds skills to the ultimate test in spectacular boss fights!
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook!
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Make a BIG splash in the High Dive episode – based on the new blockbuster movie sequel Rio 2!
NEW LEVELS! 20 levels and 6 bonus levels set in a Brazilian port harbor!
RIO NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD! Totally refreshed with shiny new graphics for the Rio 2 chapter!
AMAZON RIVER DOLPHINS! These beautiful animals are accidentally trapped and they need your help!
NEW MOVE! Dive below to break open those cages from underwater!
Angry Birds Rio
Rovio: Angry Birds Rio version 2.0.0 has HD graphics , intense color and fine detail . This is the best looking and playing game you have created
in the Angry Family so far ! When will you release Angry Birds Star Wars 2 for the Mac OS X system ….looking forward to it ! ! !
Zooming drives me crazy
I’m enjoying the new iteration, but there’s something going on with the display. If I try to play full-screen, the cursor vanishes and the game can’t be played. If I switch to a windowed view, it zooms in and out randomly and sporadically. Annoying!
Not a very big update, but at least it was a “free" gesture. Thanks, Rovio.
The graphics were neat, but I wish Rovio would come out with a full version of a new Angry Bird’s. Not just these small updates that only last a day or so.
I still wonder when/if they will release Star Wars II for OS X. (?)