Angry Birds Seasons
By Rovio Entertainment Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join the Angry Birds as they celebrate unique seasonal events from around the world!
Enjoy the addictive physics-based Angry Birds gameplay you love, but with an exciting seasonal twist. For the latest update, a lone slingshot rises to answer the Viking Pigs’ call for battle in a new advent style episode: Ragnahog!
LATEST EPISODE: Ragnahog
Play a new Viking-themed level from Dec. 1st through the 25th.
– 25 new levels + 2 new Golden Egg Levels!
– Terence’s Nordic cousin Tony visits for the holidays!
– New quests and achievements!
In addition to the Ragnahog chapter, download and enjoy:
- 31 THEMED EPISODES (plus cool bonus stuff)!
- 925+ LEVELS of pig-popping action!
- UNIQUE POWER-UPS that give you the edge in tricky levels!
- SURPRISE EGGS! Collect Four Stars (yes. FOUR!) in four hand picked classic levels during the week and hatch a surprise egg full of prizes just in time for The Pig Challenge!
- THE PIG CHALLENGE! Unique weekend tournaments where you and your friends can see who's the best bird flinger! It's like Pig Days, but with friends!
With over 2 billion downloads, Angry Birds is the most popular mobile game series of all time. Join the global phenomenon!
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Angry Birds Seasons includes optional in-app purchases. This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
Cleaning up around the nest, pecking at some bugs, and making minor improvements.
Lately, the free slingshot crashes after you watched the ad!! :|
Please fix that soon! Other than that....
I've played a few of the others, but this is by far my fav. Love the new episodes....please keep them coming!!! Haven't had too many problems with crashing. Things that bug me: the special birds are so close to the other buttons that sometimes I choose them by mistake when I'm trying not to use them unless I'm stuck. After about 10 retries, the pop up comes up to remind you of the choice to use your explosive boxes. I know they're there. Don't need annoying reminders. The display of all your reward birds after you receive a new one that you have to close out of to continue playing is unnecessary and irritating. Love the cool sounds and creative scenes. Love the quests and fun costumes. The daily tournament, I tried, but never really got the point. It's too different from the rest with having to get lives with coins and I only play solo on AB. How do you get four hearts?! Please explain the game better. Thanks, AB!! Having a lot of fun. No social life, but fun nonetheless. It's a happy day when new levels come out.
Stopped working a year ago - no fix!
About a year ago after an update AB seasons stopped working - it would flash and then immediately go back to the home screen. I used to be a SW QA engineer so I know my way around a standard troubleshooting process. I rebooted my device, I upgraded my iOS, even tried starting with no network conductivity, nothing worked. Did some googling and saw I wasn't the only one that it affected so I thought "oh good they'll fix it ". I patiently waited a few months for a fix or update but it still wasn't fixed. for past year I've sent a few emails to Rovio customer support and they just keep saying to be patient and they are trying to find a fix. I think a year is pretty patient how much longer is it going to take? I am a project manager for software projects I know what goes into updates, someone screwed up badly but it shouldn't take a year to fix it. Fix your product stop selling it until it's fixed
Crashes on startup. EVERY time.
I have loved this game for years, but Rovio, have you ever heard of continuing post-launch support. Even "life support"? If the program crashes on launch every time, and many people are reporting it, it is worth your time to look in to patching it even if the team has moved on. Can your codebases between your many AB incarnations be so dissimilar that no one at Rovio can quickly diagnose in a debugger what is reported as a widespread problem where users can't even start the game?
Ads, memory loss of stats, many other issues - I can live with those if I can just start the game. AB seasons is now a dead icon on my homescreen and just taking up space. Rovio, your users will wait only so long before they all do the same en masse.
You definitely had some good will Rovio, but it has eroded fast in the face of basic, step-0 critical bugs. This is a Priority 1, Severity 1 bug.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 313 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mighty Eagle$1.99
- Tiny pack of coins$1.99
- Small pack of coins$4.99
- Small Bundle of AllakaBAM$1.99
- NBA Season Pass & The Mighty Ball!$1.99
- Medium pack of coins$9.99
- Unlock Arctic Eggspedition$0.99
- Unlock Calendar$0.99
- Medium Bundle of AllakaBAM$4.99
- NBA Season Pass! Unlock 30 levels. One for each team!$0.99