Raise your very own animal student into a handsome human being!
Choose a species and get learning, working and spending time together to help him become a real man!
With a huge variety of clothes and accessories, you can also dress him how you like!
Change his hair, his eyes and even his very personality! Do you like the smoldering, silent type? Or perhaps the energetic, loving type? All these and more, with an ever increasing array!
With this many customizable options, you'll never get bored of your Animal Boyfriend.
- 2 new personalities added, Intelligent and Flirt!
- Huge Assort Shop redesign, now featuring all-new outfits every week!
- Hair Salon added, allowing you to pick from a range of hairstyles to suit your man!
- And more!
- 5 Normal and 2 Secret Species to choose from!
- 17 different personality types, including Mischievous, Hot Blooded, Tsundere and more added regularly!
- Change his face and hairstyle at the Salon, and of course his clothes at the Shops!
- Thousands of clothes and accessories available, with more added weekly!
- Talk with him, go on dates and get close to one another with seasonal Events and Scenarios!
- Make friends with other players and enjoy in-game bonuses from Socializing and Recommending!
Download now and create your own Animal Boyfriend!
Minor feature adjustments.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game, Takes Time
I wanted to review Animal Boyfriend because I have been playing it for about 3 years and it felt like about time I did.
First of all, I love this game. I open the app at least once a day to let my boyfriends work or sleep. I have participated in nearly every event and have played probably hundreds of the gachas. Yes, I have even spent money on G, although this was before when the TapJoy offers were not working. Overall, this game has kept my attention for the full 3 years and hasn’t stopped being entertaining to me, even though there were/are moments that there isn’t much to do, such as the time between new gachas.
However, I do understand why some people may rate this game lower than 5 stars. Let’s be honest: it takes a lot of time and dedication for this game to be actual fun. When I got my friends to download it as well, they complained that there wasn’t enough to do. I realized that the game only truly becomes fun after you have put a lot of time into it and have collected a lot of things in your closet, which takes a long time.
So basically, if you are someone who is willing to put up with a few months of grinding (lol) for clothes and items, then I assure you this game will be so much fun in the future.
It's getting better
I know you have other running apps and probably some in the making as well, so I know the last thing you probably want to hear, is some person gripe and complain to you but come on!
I'll start my review by saying that I absolutely adore this game! The art style is phenomenal, the idea is great but there are some things that need improvement. As someone mentioned in a review, I kinda just feel like I'm just watching my student.
1. some change to the dialogue would be nice. It gets a bit boring having the same conversations every time I talk to my student. Why not add more to it, like MCC?
2. Gaining a new trait and gaining new levels takes a very long time which makes it kind of hard to stay motivated to do some.
3. The Exchange Gacha never changes!
4. Please organize your hairs. Like MCC, it'd be nice if you could put the hair styles in order of the required levels.
5. An interesting storyline would be awesome! Again, I know this is a lot but story is something that's important to me. It helps get me engaged and makes me feel like I have something to work towards. DB did an excellent job of this. I know there's a story already but it's a bit brief. If you could show a short visual of us picking out a rabbit, dog, etc.
Again, I love the game but it needs a bit more added to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a fan of dress up games or anime!
I think the game is well made. The artwork is good and I think it is worth giving a try if you like anime guys. I do think this game could do some other things to make it better... I really think they should allow us to add friends because that would make it more easier to find the people we met one the game. I also think we should be able to write personal comments to one another like the other games. The game is good for pass time, but it definitely could be better.
I play other games Ambition Inc. made and I think this game is decent, but it isn't as nice as some of others. For example, Dream Girlfriend has voice actors and they have a friend list. Moe Can Change and Dream Boyfriend: Astral Days even have a friend list. I still love the game because of my "students."
Hopefully they improve the game.
- Ambition co.,ltd.
- 6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Ambition
- In-App Purchases
- 100G $0.99
- 400G $3.99
- 600G $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.