Guide for Animal Crossing NL
By jRuston Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Guide for Animal Crossing NL" is an app that will make playing Animal Crossing New Leaf much easier. You'll be given access to information about the bugs, fish, events, fossils and community projects all at your fingertips.
- Find the fish, bugs & diving creatures that can be caught in each month (check off which you've already caught straight from the list, just by tapping the icon to the right of it)
- Discover which ones you still need to be catch, by adding the ones you've caught to your "Catalog"
- Learn about characters & neighbors in the game and their coffee preferences (for when you work at The Roost)
- Search through tons of information about art pieces, sea shells, badges, how to unlock buildings and more
- Listen to clips of all of the KK Slider songs
- Browse through a list of all of the community projects, allowing you to work out which to build next
- View a full calendar of all of the upcoming events in Animal Crossing, including more details about each (and receive push notifications on the day of the event so you don't forget!)
* Please note: This is a work in progress, features are being added all the time based on your feedback. If you have any suggestions it's better to contact me directly than to leave negative reviews. *
This app is truly essential to all New Leaf players. It works offline too, so you have access to a huge amount of information at all times.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
Thank you for your continued support. It's great to see so many people still using the app.
The events calendar has now been updated to include all events in 2015 and 2016.
This app has been so helpful when playing Animal Crossing. Knowing what I need to catch as well as knowing ahead of time of what events are coming up has been so great. I also love how users are able to know when and where certain bugs and fish will be.
My only suggestion would be to fix this issue I've noticed when sections are completed in the bugs area. I've caught all the bugs in June, but it doesn't show that it's been completed for June. I've caught all of the fish for June as well, however unlike the bugs section, it shows that June has been completed. Another great thing to add to the app would be the Stalk Market (turnip prices and selling patterns) and the clothing themes used to impress GracieGrace. I've looked these up online at a website known as Thonky, but I believe that it would be very beneficial to add to this app.
Ever since I downloaded this app playing ACNL has become so much easier, I don't have to run to Timmy and Tommy's just to check if I have a certain item catalogued or what fish/bug I need to catch at which season. However I think there could be some improvements. It would be very useful if we could set our own date and time in the in-app calendar to match the day and schedule we're playing in the game because not everyone plays according to in real life dates, some of us are a little behind or ahead in the year. Secondly they could improve the search engine, for example, not having to add hyphens whenever searching for a certain item.
1. The notebook wall and floor are under furniture items instead of wallpaper and flooring. Please fix that it bugs me so much.
2. I'd really like to be able to see a percentage of catalog completion, more than anything. It'd help soo much with the cataloging badges.
3. I wish there was a way to see if things were orderable or not.
4. It'd be very helpful if there was a way to manually change the date/time (because a lot of people time travel).
5. Some of the fish/sea creatures/bugs dates/times are off. I caught a violin beetle at 6:39pm. You might want to double check some of those.
6. Could there be a thing that tells you the shadow size of the fish/sea creatures (and how the sea creatures behave ex: move away from you, stationary, etc.) I know that'd be a lot of work, but it's worth asking.
7. I don't know if it's just me but I can't see any of the events in August. Only August.
8. Not really a priority but, there could be a thing that lets you submit a dream address and an optional photo/description. Then people could scroll through and find cool dream towns to visit. Just an idea
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jake Ruston
- © 2013 - 2014 jRustonApps.com.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- removal of advertisements license$0.99