Animal Hide & Seek Adventure HD
By LittleKits GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find cute animal friends and watch them do their silly tricks in this addictive seek and find game.
"Awesome Giant's Hide and Seek is a safe, fun and well-developed game that will keep your toddlers and pre-schoolers busy and entertained."
Awesome Giant's Animal Hide & Seek Adventure for iPad is an experiential game for toddlers, young children and the young at heart. The adorable and feisty cast of characters hide in rich Jungle, Ocean and Circus environments. They perform amusing tricks when they are found, providing a fun way to develop critical thinking skills.
- Hiding spots, tricks and sounds change every time you play
- Tap the hiding animals to get them to do their tricks
- Inspired by the classic Peter the Wolf, each character has its own real instrument sound, including cello, saxophone, bongos, rattles, guitar, piano, castanets, trumpet and more
- Tap the character's icon in the right panel for a hint
- Find all characters in a scene and see a cool reward movie
- Finish the adventure to see a super-powered reward movie
- Encourage your child to explore all four scenes in each adventure
- Three adventures: Jungle, Circus and Ocean
- Each adventure has four different hiding scenes
- Jungle Animals: Elephant, Giraffe, Monkey, Snake, Tiger
- Circus Animals: Elephant, Horse, Lion, Monkey, Seal
- Ocean Animals: Crab, Octopus, Sea Horse, Sea Turtle, Starfish
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed graphic quality. All graphics are now crisp, high resolution images.
Very cute app!
This is a great app for little kids. My 2.5 year old loves it. We tried the demo version first which was great. I wasn't sure if it was worth buying it for the full version, but it definitely was! Along with the jungle you get in the demo, you also get the circus and then the ocean. Both offer a lot of characters to find. The pictures are very cute and colorful with nice animations. The music is nice and the whole design is really sweet. If your child gets stuck and can't find the character he wants, if he taps it on the side, it will wiggle in the picture to help him find it.
The developers are very responsive to emails, which is always nice, and very helpful. BTW, there are two versions, one for the iphone and one for the ipad. They both work well on their devices and look amazing!
I really recommend this app for your little ones, but I would say it's probably too easy for the older kids. It's not like a Where's Waldo where it's very difficult to find the characters. It is aimed at the 2 -3 age range, so keep that in mind.
Perfect for toddlers!
This is a beautiful app that's perfect for toddlers. Our baby (turning 1 in a few days) loves this game, she's been enjoying it since she was around 10 months old. Colors, drawings, and animations are very high quality. The sound effects and audio cues are all perfect, she easily understands when she's getting things right or wrong. The interface is also simple enough that she can start and play this game all by herself. It's a bargain at $1.99.
Fix scene completion animations!!
My 2 1/2 year old son LOVES this app. He could play it all day long and never gets tired of it. Only problem is seeing his excitement when the animations at the end of the first scene are landscape, but is less interested in the ones that stay portrait and do not rotate and enhance with the screen, which is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Pleeeeeease fix that! :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 30, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 52.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Little Kits GmbH
- © 2010 Awesome Giant
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.