Animal Math Games for Kids in Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Learning Numbers, Counting, Addition and Subtraction Free
By Eggroll Games LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Travel the world over from Bessie's Farm to the plains of Africa to the deepest reaches of outer space as you join math-explorer Emma through more than 100 fun math games on a quest to help her animal friends find a way home!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music. Cute characters include cows, chickens, lions, giraffes, kittens, puppies, robots and monsters!
Designed by parents and teachers, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• To 100 by ones and by tens
• Count forward beginning from a any number
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare two numbers
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition and subtraction with objects
• Addition and subtraction word problems
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Compare more of, less of
CATEGORIES AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes
• Analyze and compare shapes
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.
- Blake, Mike & Amanda, Eggroll Games
What's New in Version 1.5
• Four new animals and a brand new location, the forest!
• New Greater Than, Less Than or Equal To games with Oleg the Owl!
• New Even & Odd games with Ben the Bear!
• New Place Value games with Paco the Porcupine!
• A new Comprehensive Level starring Jiri the Space Creature!
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!
We paid the $6.99 to unlock all and can’t use on other devices.
My son has an iPad and an iPod Touch and I have an iPhone. I have this app installed on all 3 devices associated with my Apple ID and Password. So my son wanted to have all the things on here unlocked for $6.99. We push to pay the $6.99 from his iPad but he also wants to have them unlocked on is iPod Touch and he uses my phone sometimes as well so we wanted it unlocked for my iPhone too. It asks us to pay again to unlock all on the iPod Touch and my iPhone and we push the numbers for parents but it won’t let us purchase again. If we push the numbers for parents only it just takes us back to the same icon to push on to retype the numbers again. Why would that happen and can you help us so my son can use the app on all 3 devices that have my Apple ID and Password used on them? And do we really need to pay the $6.99 to h lock everything on each device? Or does paying it once unlock it for all 3 devices? Please get back to me. Thank you.
Good app but...
My son loves the app. It fun and engaging. My issue is with the sound. I think the overall volume is a bit loud. It's also hard to hear the next question over the loud applause from the previous question. So most of the time I have to reread the question for my son. Either lower the applause volume, make the applause shorter so it's over before the next question is read, or pause before the next question is read. Also would be nice if the question could repeat itself if the child doesn't answer within 10-15 secs. Also would be awesome if the topic could be announced with the character name. For example,
"Bessie - Counting to 10" would be said when you select Bessie instead of just her name. My son is constantly asking me which character is counting, patterns, shapes, etc. If it's announced with the name, the kids will be able to know what they are working on when they choose the character.
A must-have for parents!
If you didn't already know, Eggroll Games makes the premier learning games for kids, and this one is no different.
Cute and colorful character designs, a friendly narrator, and a wide variety of math games make this another must-have.
From learning sequences and patterns to simple equations, there's a lot to play and replay for your little ones. Even the character names are charming! Your kids are in for a real treat with this one.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 07, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 44.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eggroll Games LLC
- © Eggroll Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything$6.99
- Pinkie Pig Farm: Early counting to 10 20 numerical order count sequence sum$0.99
- Henrietta Addition: Add up to 10 arithmetic plus equals expression equation$0.99
- Cordelia Chicken Barnyard: Skip count to 100 by tens fives twos 10s 5s 2s k$0.99
- Denki Robot: Comprehensive test preparation 4 5 star smart cognitive needs$0.99
- Chauncey Mouse Geometry: triangle circle square rectangle id shape iq match$0.99
- Percival Puppy School Bus: Classify group sequence pattern comparison color$0.99
- Louie Lion: Learn to subtract first grade grader kids intro fun mathematics$0.99
- Lydia Giraffe: 1st grade subtraction take away minus dots basic flash cards$0.99
- Steve Alien: Testing common core standards cute space planet rocket monster$0.99