Babies are encouraged to learn animal names and the sounds animals make through interacting with engaging animations and sound effects! Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world in motion! There are two levels of play to grow with baby. Designed for babies 6 mos. & up.
• Tap or tilt the screen to interact with the animals. They’ll make their animal noise or slide across the screen to delight baby!
• In level one, animals are introduced one at a time. Baby can tap anywhere on the screen to activate the fun learning content.
• In level two, four animals appear on the screen at a time. Baby can tap a specific animal to choose the learning content.
• Music Time! Once baby has learned new animals and their sounds, it's time to dance with two sung songs!
• Teaches animals, animal sounds, first words, and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
We've updated our Privacy Statement
Ratings and Reviews
Where is the zebra?
I don’t have a review so much as a question. In the menu, for the Level 2 section, there is a picture of a zebra head, but when you go into that level there is no zebra to be found. I have an iPad and iPhone and it isn’t on either. Where is it? My stepdaughter is always looking for it and I’ve looked everywhere (tapped all the little special hidden elements) and can’t find it!
My 17 month old boy LOVES these Fisher Price apps!! The other toddler apps are too advanced for him since this is his first experience with apps. Must have for a flight to keep baby quiet and entertained.
This is a really good educational app. It works nicely and is lots of fun. The songs are great, too, and there are lots of things to keep babies interested.
- Fisher-Price, Inc.
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Mattel, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.