Laugh & Learn™ Animal Sounds
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Babies are encouraged to learn animal names and the sounds animals make through interacting with engaging animations and sound effects! Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world in motion! There are two levels of play to grow with baby. Designed for babies 6 mos. & up.
• Tap or tilt the screen to interact with the animals. They’ll make their animal noise or slide across the screen to delight baby!
• In level one, animals are introduced one at a time. Baby can tap anywhere on the screen to activate the fun learning content.
• In level two, four animals appear on the screen at a time. Baby can tap a specific animal to choose the learning content.
• Music Time! Once baby has learned new animals and their sounds, it's time to dance with two sung songs!
• Teaches animals, animal sounds, first words, and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
What's New in Version 4.0.4
Made arrows easier to tap to cycle through animals
My kid can’t use it anymore
*Please don’t delete my review*
The landscape version and arrows make it impossible for a toddler to use. It was so nice to have something for my kid to play with and now it’s a nuisance. We can’t even use the “Black and White, Contrast color and Peek n Play” apps anymore which were the best apps Fisher Price had for babies, for whatever reasons they were deleted from the Apple store and won’t work with iOS 11. And now this one and “Let’s Count” are impossible for babies and young toddlers to use. Everything changed. Please change things back, otherwise we can’t use these apps.
Stupid arrows ruined everything
The latest update RUINED this app. Baby can’t use it now. The arroz are so small no baby can use it. This is meant for older kids now. Why change it?? And iPhones aren’t iPads so having it landscape view doesn’t help anyone! The animals look way smaller now. Just ruined.
Please give us the options to choose from landscape view or portrait, AND to have or not have the arrows. PLEASE. We feel robbed from the app we loved
Was great, now bad
We used to use this app all of the time in restaurants and waiting rooms. My kids loved the songs and animals. It helped teach. Now, instead of moving to the next sequence through screen touch (like before), there are arrows on the sides for the child to just skip through everything. The app is also now landscape instead of portrait, and is harder for my son to hold my phone and play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Fisher-Price, Inc.
- © 2013 Mattel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.