Cute animations of 6 animals with the animal name pronounced in one of 7 currently available languages (English, Spanish¹, German, Italian, French, Norwegian and Russian) and then the actual animal sound.
Your toddler will build their vocabulary of first words by hearing a dog bark, duck quack, pig oink, chicken cluck, cow moo and lion roar.
Animals appear in random order but there's also an auto-play feature that will automatically transition through all animals.
Even adults can learn something new. Do you know how to say chicken in German?
Animal Sounds is a universal app for both iPhone & iPad.
¹ Spanish has two narrators: one with South American accent and the other with accent from Spain.
List of animals for LITE version:
- 2 new animal packs
- Redesign of settings screen
- Performance improvements
If you & your kids are enjoying Animal Sounds & Name.
Please leave a review! It helps a lot. Thank you.
List of Animals
Ratings and Reviews
My 6 months old loves it
He smiles and giggles while watching the app
- Alexander Aguilar
- 96.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Chris the Lion Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Animal Sounds & Name - Expansion Set 1 $0.99
- Animal Sounds & Name - Expansion Set 2 $0.99
- Animal Sounds Lite - Expansion Set 3 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.