Animal Super Squad is a physics-based adventure game with community driven content and endless replayability. Speed through a world full of dangers and bananas, find all the hats, or forget all that nonsense and just play other people’s stuff.
- "If you are in a lighthearted mood and want a game you can sit down to and enjoy while laughing out loud, then Animal Super Squad is your game." -Touch Arcade (Rating: 5/5).
- "A crazy platforming/karting adventure game that is a joy to play." -Android Police (Rating: 4.5/5).
- "Animal Super Squad is one of those games that’s equal parts ‘WTF?’ and ‘this is awesome!" -Nintendolife (Rating: 8/10).
Animal Super Squad is a new and creative game where a big part of the gameplay is created and shared by the community. Play community levels, upvote the best maps, and once a week, experience the most creative content in the weekly featured spotlight. Naturally, you can play the developer-made Adventure Mode as well, which features a smooth learning curve in the beginning, and frustratingly impossible levels in the end.
* Play as your favorite animal - As long as your favorite animal is either a chicken, a fish or a sloth.
* Choose from a variety of vehicles - Each with different controls, don't worry, you'll figure them out along the way.
* Get to the other side of the level to win - You know how this works, you’ve played games before, jeez.
* Unlock stuff! - Like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head.
* Community-driven level editor - gives endless replayability by letting you make and share levels, and compete in making the best (or worst) level.
* Physics-based gameplay - is 100% accurate 90% of the time, (to be honest, we don't really know how physics works).
- Play user created levels in the new online cross-platform feature!
- Includes: cloud saves, leaderboards, featured levels, level browser
Ratings and Reviews
I almost never spend money on apps but this one is definitely worth it. The thing that keeps it a 4 star is that the controls are a little laggy and annoying to use. Would also love to see level creator come to mobile, would make it a 5 star instantly. Overall a great game worth more than $5.
Update: Almost a month later and I am still enjoying this game as much as I was the first day I got it. At first I gave a 4 star because the controls did not feel good but with the latest update the controls feel radically better. And on top of that you can customize them to you're preferences. So this game readily deserves a 5 star. And the level customizer would now just be a great bonus. Great job doublemoose!
Hello thank you for your review. The editor might be difficult to get to the phone but never say never. For the controls we updated them in the latest patch so hopefully that will make the game feel better to play.
Fun but controls need work
This game is very fun. The graphics are solid and it’s a great way to waste a bit of time. My issue with the game, and the reason for a 3 star review, is the controls. You have next to ability to customize where the buttons are. All you can do is bring them up from the bottom of the screen. On the iPhone X, half of the backward rotation button is in the notch. The buttons are so close together I’m constantly jumping when I want to move it rotating the wrong way. The ability to adjust the position of the buttons on the screen would be very helpful. Or at least to adjust the size. Also, on the iPhone X, the button to play a level is right on the “swipe away this app” button. Not sure if that’s an easy fix but it’s annoying.
Hello Rangborg, Thank you for your review. We updated the controls in the latest patch which hopefully makes them a bit better. We also added some options to change padding as such so hopefully it will work better on your phone. If you have any other issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not only are the graphics stunning, especially for a mobile game, but the controls are solid, the diverse levels and the new added community levels keep the game fresh. Finally the gameplay is so fun and silly that it surprises me. A chicken in a cart can go to a chicken balancing on wheels to a drumstick hopping along the track. The clear amount of time put into this game really shows. DoubleMoose deserves the best!
- DoubleMoose Games, AB
- 301.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © DoubleMoose Games, all rights reserved. Original pls dont steal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.