• Animal Typing is a simple and funny way to learn touch typing for all ages.
In Animal Typing, the animal you get depends on your typing skills. The faster you type, the faster is your animal (snail, rabbit, horse, etc.). However, be careful, Animal Typing also greatly rewards your accuracy. So, avoid the typos and get the cheetah!
• 32 lessons to gradually learn the keyboard keys.
• Also include a second set of 32 lessons designed for kids under 10 years old.
• You could also import your own lessons (add them using iCloud Drive).
• Animated fingers showing the proper typing technique.
• Multiple Keyboard layouts: Qwerty (US/UK), Dvorak, Colemak, Workman, Qwertz (German/Swiss), Azerty (France).
(Kids Lessons are designed for the Qwerty and Dvorak layout.)
• Include advanced lessons for specials characters (1234... #$%...).
• Local user login system to switch between multiple users.
• Integrated with macOS: Retina Display, full-screen mode, automatically detects your keyboard layout, ...
I want to thank the translators Mr Oscar Céspedes, Mr Amos Del Fabbro, Ms Lingnan Wang, Ms Kwon Nam Soo, and Ms Masako Nagano for the realization of the Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese lessons respectively.
I want to thank Ms Gaylene Sutton for her suggestion and advices in the preparation of the "Kids Lessons" set.
I also want to thank the freesound.org community for the sound effects.
Full audio credits:
Ratings and Reviews
AWESOME FOR LEARNING TO TYPE
I ended up purchasing all of the leasons because my daughter thinks it is a fun game- but shes actually learning to type the correct way.
I can see her typing skills improving everytime she uses this app! It has many nice features you can turn on and off. Also have multiple “users” so each person can pick up where they left off in their lesson! Awesome work!
lots of fun!
My daughter is in third grade and is required to learn typing before the end of the year. I started her on this program and she now LOVES what she is learning. Thanks for all the fun sounds, animals, baby gestures, and positive reinforcements built into the game. the virtual keyboard also helps!
kids enjoy this app and it really teaches them very well
super app, works great, no issues
- Corentin Faucher
- 12.7 MB
- English, Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Corentin Faucher
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.