De The Useful Group
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This is a collection of two sets of A-Z animal flash cards in English and Italian. They are made with beautiful and engaging drawings that will appeal to children and adults alike.
• Scroll back and forth through the animals from A-Z.
• Tap the play button to hear the animal sound.
• Tap the animal name to hear it read aloud.
• Swipe to the left from the letter A card to change language.
• The speaking of animal names is in US or UK accented English.
• The iPad version has shortcut buttons to go straight to each letter card.
• There are Hi-Res graphics for retina display.
This App is great as a learning tool for children and also as a language learning aid for adults.
Please note: First generation iPod Touch users will need headphones to hear the sounds. All users need to make sure sounds are enabled, the mute button is off and volume is turned up.
- Categoría: Educación
- Publicado: 04/01/2011
- Versión: 1.0
- Tamaño: 7.4 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Jonathan Marshall
- © 2010 The Useful Group
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 3.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.