Massive full-length action adventure!
Puppies with shotguns, stealth Kung Fu kittens, hacker chickens with tasers, chaos, madness, mass explosions, mass hysteria, and mass destruction! Oh My!
Fight your way through animal soldiers while solving brain teasing puzzles in order to save the world. Capture enemies along the way and interrogate them for information. Power up and go berserk in destruction mode and lay waste to the environment around you. Oh, did we mention that you are not human?
* Play 3 characters at the same time, each with unique special abilities
* Completely interactive and destroyable environments
* Amazing artificial intelligence including true line of sight combat and enemies that react to your every move
* Submit your game stats online after completion for the world to see
* Over 35 challenging levels and 7 spectacular mission bosses which take you around the world from
* In game training mission tutorials
* Auto save your game progress with up to 3 unique games slots
* Fun colorful graphics and animation
* Innovative 2.5D graphic technology Truly move in front or behind any object in 2D space
* High quality music and sound effects put you into the game with mute option
* Countless hours of game play in a massive full-length action adventure!
- Improved stability
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is very cool !!!
It has a lot of destruction, which I like. It can get a bit bloody but you can turn it off if you have a weak stomach. I like that the game controls don't cover the game. There is a lot of missions to beat, so it's not a short game. It's worth the price.
It is a very fun game with good graphics, the only thing that I dont like is I think the D-pad is kind of hard to use, and I think the aiming shouldnt have to be right on since it is hard to use the directionals. Other than that, very cool game
This game can be pretty fun. But the controls feel choppy and stiff. The gameplay itslef is mildly fun, but pointless. The different character traits make for interesting gameplay, but the constant switching of the characters is tedious and can result in mission fails...
The game is pretty good depending on if you like constant gore and repetitive gameplay.
- DVide Arts Incorporated
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © DVide Arts Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.