Animated Garden Shape Puzzles for Kids and SuperKids
By Tatiana Churanova
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fit bright toys into the places and watch the puzzle spring to life!
Juicy apples, pears, cherries, colourful butterflies, fast dragonflies and funny ladybirds - your kid will surely like this collection!
App is designed for older kids (both rotation of pieces and resize is often necessary), so it's not that easy sometimes! This makes the app great for fine motor skills development.
NEW WAY TO RESIZE SHAPES: no need to keep both fingers on the shape! Place one finger on the shape and the other one just on the screen and move them wider or closer to get really tiny shapes.
Something very special about this app:
- Fun animated reward - a simple movie specific to each page;
- Choose specific toys to create a new movie;
- Add more, and more, and more toys - find out what they will be doing!
If your kid likes this app, you also may be interested in our ABC Magnetic Board (allows for a free-form creative play with letters, numbers, shapes and numerous toys) and our educational series 123 Count With Me in... - original shape puzzles aimed to teach kids count 1 to 10 in English, French, Italian, German on Russian.
What's New in Version 1.7
iOS 8.0 compatibility issues fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tatiana Churanova
- © Tatiana Churanova 2012-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.