Animation Creator HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What do you get when you combine the most popular iPad drawing apps and the #1 hottest animation app? - Animation Creator HD!
Easily Create Awesome Animations any time!
An "App Store Essential: Painting & Drawing"
Plus, Share Animations on Cineverse* for Free!
Animation Creator HD allows your creativity to come to life on your iPad or iPad Mini. Be the director! Simple, yet powerful drawing tools, color options, and easy frame management, limited only by your imagination! Create amazing, life-like animations with Retina quality and the high frame rate playback of Animation Creator HD!
The only Animation Brand to hit the Top 10!
Animation Creator's Amazing Honors:
App Store Essentials: Painting & Drawing!
#1 Paid Entertainment App!
#10 Top Overall Paid Apps!
Apple Staff Favorite!
Apple Retail Store Featured Display!
App Store 'What's Hot' in 50 Countries!
Animation Creator HD Features: 1.13.0
ACHD & Cineverse just got even better!
• Now full Portrait & Landscape
• More Resolution Options
• Share Projects between AC & ACHD
• Select upload Category for Cineverse!
*** Creative or Messages ***
• New Icon
• Fixed Video Export Bug
• Various improvements & fixes
• Ultra HD 4K, 1920x1080, 1280x720 & more!
• Browse Cineverse!
• Upload to Cineverse
• Retina ready - the new iPad
• No limits, Infinite frames and animations
• Post and view to Cineverse
• Export to Photo Library as video
• Email animation as video
• Email animation project
• Email projects between devices/friends
• Improved image sequence export
• Upload animations directly to YouTube*
• Share on Twitter! **
• Audio Manager tool
• Import background/layer from photo library
• Import background/layer from camera (iPad 2)
• Layers, highly configurable
• A new, beautiful, easy to use interface
• Superior frame management
• Animation scrub tool
• Smooth high-quality drawing experience
• Full screen editing, no annoying tools in the way
• Paint brush, with various stroke types
• Pen, with ink flow effect
• Spray can
• Fill, with adjustable tolerance
• Undo/Redo - no limit!
• Import images from photo library
• Line width selection
• Frame positioning
• Frame rotation
• Color selection palettes
• Color selection sliders, with transparencies
• Zooming and panning
• Add, delete and copy frames, easily
• On the fly frame rate adjustment
• 'Onion Skinning', overlay of previous/next frame
* Cineverse is a cloud-based photo & video social site where users freely share and enjoy creative content with others around the world. Right to access Cineverse is offered only to registered iTunes users who are of appropriate age under applicable law in their territory, please contact miSoft or iTunes support with questions.
See for yourself why Animation Creator is one of a kind! Take your animations to the next level with Audio and HD!
*Please rate this app!*
Your kind Ratings help keep the updates coming!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
New features are planned regularly, including more drawing tools, more animation sharing methods, photo importing, and much much more!
Thanks to everyone for their feedback, we listen!
* YouTube account required for YouTube uploading
** Twitter account required for Twitter sharing
Screenshots provided by the creators of Johnny Scribble ©.
The online animated series powered by Animation Creator!
All Data & Info ©, ™, ® 2008/2014 miSoft, LLC.
What's New in Version 1.14.2
- Fixes unintended drawing while zooming
- Various improvements
Looking forward to the next update
This app is very promising, but I have many problems with its current state and will proceed to list them off in the hopes that these problems will be raised to the brilliant devs of this app:
- The orientation of an animation is not configurable. My animations often come out as upside down with out me knowing, and I haven't found a way to easily flip their orientation post their creation
- Apple Pencil configuration. I can't put the side of my hand down on the screen while using an Apple Pencil which is very irritating. When I do, the screen gets stuck in a disjointed zoom stasis and the pencil doesn't work until I readjust the zoom of the frame
- You can't upload the animation to your video library as an actual video. I don't know if this is an apple thing or a miSoft thing, but it's frustrating nonetheless
-There's no function to change the opacity of a previous frame's shadow. It can be hard to discern where my previous frame left off, and I'd like to be able to customize the faintness of what I previously made
This program has been a great means of creation for me, but I feel as though it could use an update. I hope my feedback has helped and I look forward to seeing the next adaptation of this wonderful app, cheers
You guys need a more comprehensible "Help" menu. You need to label your tools, and show a picture each described tools' icon in its section, under the help menu. It took forever to figure out that the crop icon is actually the selection tool, for example. Maybe the help menu is for an old version of this program..?
Please add a reflect/flip horizontal option 😬
It would be more understandable if you changed the current "selection" icon, to a cursor arrow or lasso icon, instead of using the universal icon for image cropping. It would be nice if the selection ability went beyond linear boxes, too. Like a lasso selection tool.
Theres an annoying little glitch when you zoom in and out on the ipad air2, a black dot will always appear on my screen and i gotta hit the undo button every time i zoom in and out, or manually erase it.
Neat app, but more tools options would be useful and make it quicker and simpler to navigate and create in. I wish the "undo" button worked on every action including undoing image imports. The whole UI needs to be re designed really..
The one aspect i do like, is the menu layout along the bottom of the screen. It's super simple and well organized.
Critical Flaw: Can't export to Photos
Everything was great until I found out that this app literally cannot export animations to my Photos app. The dimensions of the animation are 2048x1152, 12 FPS, and contains 15 frames (runtime is only one second), and I'm using an iPad Air with iOS 9.3. I still have 3gb of storage available, so it has nothing to do with running out of space.
I don't know if this is because the camera roll doesn't support <1s videos or not, but it simply says "export failed" and "no description available." I've been told that "if your program is going to crash, it should crash softly" - which means a program should at least display useful error messages when it fails. I wish the app would at least say why it isn't working so I could maybe tweak the settings to allow my animation to export. I haven't tried exporting to email or exporting a longer animation yet, but it's also not my job to debug somebody else's software.
My request is to either make the error message state the proper constraints, or fix the bug that is preventing me from exporting.
Without this critical feature, I can't rate the app any higher than 1 star. Once fixed, however, I will raise it to 5 stars because it really is a great app otherwise.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 1.14.2
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: miSoft, LLC
- © 2015, miSoft, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.