What do you get when you combine the most popular iPad drawing apps and the #1 hottest animation app? - Animation Creator HD!
Easily Create Awesome Animations any time!
An "App Store Essential: Painting & Drawing"
Plus, Share Animations on Cineverse* for Free!
Animation Creator HD allows your creativity to come to life on your iPad or iPad Mini. Be the director! Simple, yet powerful drawing tools, color options, and easy frame management, limited only by your imagination! Create amazing, life-like animations with Retina quality and the high frame rate playback of Animation Creator HD!
The only Animation Brand to hit the Top 10!
Animation Creator's Amazing Honors:
App Store Essentials: Painting & Drawing!
#1 Paid Entertainment App!
#10 Top Overall Paid Apps!
Apple Staff Favorite!
Apple Retail Store Featured Display!
App Store 'What's Hot' in 50 Countries!
Animation Creator HD Features: 1.13.0
ACHD & Cineverse just got even better!
• Now full Portrait & Landscape
• More Resolution Options
• Share Projects between AC & ACHD
• Select upload Category for Cineverse!
*** Creative or Messages ***
• New Icon
• Fixed Video Export Bug
• Various improvements & fixes
• Ultra HD 4K, 1920x1080, 1280x720 & more!
• Browse Cineverse!
• Upload to Cineverse
• Retina ready - the new iPad
• No limits, Infinite frames and animations
• Post and view to Cineverse
• Export to Photo Library as video
• Email animation as video
• Email animation project
• Email projects between devices/friends
• Improved image sequence export
• Upload animations directly to YouTube*
• Share on Twitter! **
• Audio Manager tool
• Import background/layer from photo library
• Import background/layer from camera (iPad 2)
• Layers, highly configurable
• A new, beautiful, easy to use interface
• Superior frame management
• Animation scrub tool
• Smooth high-quality drawing experience
• Full screen editing, no annoying tools in the way
• Paint brush, with various stroke types
• Pen, with ink flow effect
• Spray can
• Fill, with adjustable tolerance
• Undo/Redo - no limit!
• Import images from photo library
• Line width selection
• Frame positioning
• Frame rotation
• Color selection palettes
• Color selection sliders, with transparencies
• Zooming and panning
• Add, delete and copy frames, easily
• On the fly frame rate adjustment
• 'Onion Skinning', overlay of previous/next frame
* Cineverse is a cloud-based photo & video social site where users freely share and enjoy creative content with others around the world. Right to access Cineverse is offered only to registered iTunes users who are of appropriate age under applicable law in their territory, please contact miSoft or iTunes support with questions.
See for yourself why Animation Creator is one of a kind! Take your animations to the next level with Audio and HD!
*Please rate this app!*
Your kind Ratings help keep the updates coming!
Thanks to everyone for your support!
New features are planned regularly, including more drawing tools, more animation sharing methods, photo importing, and much much more!
Thanks to everyone for their feedback, we listen!
* YouTube account required for YouTube uploading
** Twitter account required for Twitter sharing
Screenshots provided by the creators of Johnny Scribble ©.
The online animated series powered by Animation Creator!
All Data & Info ©, ™, ® 2008/2014 miSoft, LLC.
- iOS 11 Ready
- Various Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok.......I guess
When I zoom in, a random dot will appear and a lot of times, I can’t use the tool and I have to exit. It also crashed once. The copying of frames is simple and easy to use. I enjoyed doing that. I don’t understand why it auto loops when you hit play. The many different tools are fun to work with but there aren’t enough settings for them. I also love that you can record sound, but how to record is difficult. Also, there needs to be more settings. I can’t find a way to make only the Apple Pencil affect the drawing. That makes it extremely hard because I can’t put my had on the screen. I was also slightly annoyed at the fact that, every time I went to the home screen, and clicked back into the app, it kept nagging at me to rate the app. Also I enjoy the opacity adjustment on the layers but there should me a way to lock them and merge only specific layers. Not just all that are visible. I love how the color palette is there so it is easy for us to get colors like white, but we should also be able to make our own color palettes. But frankly the thing that bothered and annoyed me the most was that, when you zoom in, you use your tool at hand unintentionally. Lastly, when I erase things, they don’t go away. It’s like I only unused the opacity down to 50% on the lines I erased. Instead of them being erased completely, and I and to exit and come back to get rid of it.
I use it daily, and so do my kids, but...
This is the best simple flipbook app I’ve found and my kids love it. The tools don’t try to be everything and there are little, sensible limits on how and what you use each of them for — similar to limitations on physical drawing implements, though somewhat arbitrary. Like, why would you only be able to draw in 4 shades of black with a pencil tool? But I like this. It’s a very basic flipbook animation app that does the job very well. I love it, my kids create really cool things and come running to me to show me their creations daily.
What I hate, hate, hate about this app is that you can’t upgrade to the pro features without subscribing. I’d pay $20, easily, for the extra features because it is so perfect. But I refuse to pay for my, and especially my kids’, creations to suddenly be held hostage — never editable again — to a subscription service.
It’s very frustrating and I hope the app developers can understand. We love this app. It has us fighting over who gets to use the new iPad we just bought with the Apple Pencil every day. But if we can’t count on the ability to save, revisit, and refine our creations 2 months or 2 years from now, I can’t encourage them to keep using it. Please consider a purchase to own alternative to your subscription plan.
The best animation app on this store BUT needs an update
I have been working with this app since it was first uploaded onto the app store. I have seen it grow and develop and it has never ceased to impress me with its capabilities. I appreciate this app so much because I am a aspiring animator and I have various projects. However, lately there has been ONE problem as far as the app is having trouble with. I am NOT able tp export ANY of my animations to my photo library, email, frames-to-library, etc. This is frustrating because I need to export them to further edit my animations. In conclusion, I have emailed the developer about this problem and I have yet to recieve their reply. I am hoping that the developer of this app will either: email back, or upload a new update to fix this exporting problem. Another note, it would be VERY beneficial to the consumers of this app to have a telephone support number that we can call in case a problem like this arises. Besides that, this animation application really is the highest performing that I have ever experienced on this store; I truly hope that the developer will see this message and hopefully fix the problem.
- miSoft, LLC
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015, miSoft, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.