By Synium Software GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Create perfect title art animations for your YouTube videos, iMovie or Final Cut projects, showcase videos and even TV broadcasts. Animationist brings everything you need for professional intro and title art animations. Animationist comes with many presets, samples and tutorials and an easy to use yet flexible user interface.
Animationist offers an easy to use sequencer displaying all keyframes of all properties in your canvas. All properties are grouped by layer in order navigate without getting lost in even large projects.
Every change is being displayed in realtime and even playback of your movie is rendered instantly. Animationist can adjust the quality to accomplish a live preview without having to wait until rendering is done.
Built on the same foundation as Logoist, Animationist comes with a great variety of different filters, shaders and borders. All these effects can be completely animated using keyframes. Assign as many effects as you like, for example inner and outer shadow, glow, blur or borders to layers. Create presets from your effect configuration to easily apply them to other layers. Combine effects with shaders in any way you like.
Export your movies with a single click using many different codecs. Animationist can compress your movie to save space or export it with a lossless video codec in order to use it in Final Cut or iMovie without degrading quality.
Animationist brings many sample documents and tutorials for you to use and learn from. Even video tutorials are included offering step by step guides on how to get the most out of Animationist.
Nearly every property of every layer or effect in Animationist can be animated using keyframes. Animate the light source of the shaded material filter to create stunning effects, even animate kerning and other font properties with ease!
Animationist comes with many animation presets, ranging from simple order out animations to complex animated effects. Presets are easily accessible from a preset browser below the canvas.
Distort Text and Clipart with animatable path distorters. Every property of the distorter is fully animatable. For example, apply a fish-eye distorter to text and animate the strength over time using keyframes.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Fixes for OS X Yosemite
Works Great!!!!!! It works super good! It is an awesome animation app!! But it gets a little slow after you use for a while. I would recomend this application
Really Buggy, waiting for Support and I will repost
This is my first ever review on the Mac App Store. I’ve never been so compelled to write a review. A couple weeks ago I downloaded Synium’s Logoist. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with it. Fantastic, also felt like, but didn’t, write a review. Because of how great that software was, I purchased Animationist.
Many issues with this software.
1) Next to NO training or tutorials. The ones I could find, even within the app, seem to point to an older version. The youtube tutorials are mostly very unhelpful and attempted trainings by people that should not be in “training” others. After much surfing around I still have very little knowledge on how to get the program to do the cool animation things I think it’s capable of.
2) Started having an issue with my system where my cursor would jump, lag or freeze up altogether. I have a year old MBP and contacted Apple Support, besides a half day of troubslehooting, Activity monitor and so on.. Started really questioning whether or not this was related to other apps I recently decided to try out.. Logoist and Tumult’s Hype. It’s clear to me now when I use Animationist it is the cause of my machine being brought to a screeching halt practically.
3) Last thing that pushed me right over the edge.. thought I would toy around with it at work today. We are pretty slow and I could mess around in between work tasks. Clean boot on my MBP. Launched Animationist and went to File: Open Recent and there was my file (stored on my desktop) I was playing with yesterday. I tried to open it and it told me this: The Document could not be opened. This "logosit” document has been created with a new version.
Then it dawned on me after I contacted support.. this file wasn’t even created in Logoist! It was created in Animationist. And it shows up in the Animationist Recent Files. Can we say BUGGY?? When I clicked ok, it froze up my system. I had to use my lagging and jumping track pad to get into Activity Monitor after 5 minutes of being froze.. then kill the process of Animationist. Immediatly my machine is back to normal.
Until I hear from Support I am going to dive into Logoist and Hype a ton and see if I have ANY issues with my track pad or system or memory.. processes whatever. I will post back on that as well.
FYI.. Machine was really gone over by Apple Suppport and myself to try and discover issue with bluetooth, system, etc.. and my Mac book is really running great… until Animationist is launched. Perhaps it’s simply not ready for Yosemite, but as you can see it says it has fixed Yosemite issues with this version.
- Category: Video
- Updated: Dec 07, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Synium Software GmbH
- © 2013 Synium Software GmbH
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor