ibis Paint - speed painting
By ibis inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The ibisPaint is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 31 different filter features including brightness/contrast, color balance, line drawing selection, gray scale, tone, shading, gradation, Anime Background Manga Background and Channels Shift.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Apple Pencil (Only iPad Pro)
- Cregle iPen
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Bamboo Sketch
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2/3
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 1/2
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Thank you for using ibis Paint!
If you have any problems, please inform us via the "Contact Us" of "Developer Website" and not via the App Review.
The summary of this update is below.
- Added support for Apple Pencil of iPad Pro(10.5inch).
- Added support for ProMotion technology (120Hz rendering) of iPad Pro(12.9inch, 2nd Gen) and iPad Pro(10.5inch).
- Added ability to register Twitter account from the system on Preferences screen.
- Changed the way to share the URL of artwork from the push notification of artwork publishing and Art Information screen.
- Changed not to perform the authentication process of Google account on Preferences screen while the device is not connected to the network.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a bug where Apple Pencil can be selected on Settings window of Canvas screen on iPad(5th Gen).
- Fixed a problem where Greeting and Online Gallery are not displayed correctly on iPad Pro(10.5inch).
- Fixed a problem where the X mark was displayed twice at the delete button of YouTube channel on Preferences screen.
I have used numerous painting,drawing and illustration apps. This is by far the best I have found. It just works! Easy to pick up and start using right away. It has a huge selection of tool. The paid version is inexpensive and much better than subscription based app that aren't as good. I bought it once and have had it on numerous devices. By far my most used drawing app. Thanks go out to the developers
It would be nice if you could have unlimited layers, so you can have a larger canvas. It doesn't need to be the 4000x4000 top canvas size. Maybe 3000, because if people want to make a comic or something it can be a little hard. But, it's amazing still. It's just a little weird to buy this and only get unlimited brushes and not being able to have unlimited layers/bigger size. But, still love it, and I'm waiting for the update to see the new possibilities!
I think paying the money is worth it because of the unlimited amounts of layers. The paintbrushes weren't very useful to me because I usually stay with the standard paintbrush, but when using the leaf paint brush it tricked my family into thinking it was made by my hands. The ads were annoying on the free version so I believe the no ads are an added bonus.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 36.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: ibis inc.
- © ibis mobile inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.