Learning Chinese characters? Kanji? Medicine? Another subject with lots to memorize? With that much to learn, you need the right flashcard app, to get the most from your study time.
That's why AnkiApp uses an improved form of Spaced Repetition (SRS), built with Artificial Intelligence (AI), to maximize the amount of learning you get done in each study session. When you go to study, the AI chooses which flashcards you need to work on, based on a detailed analysis of your progress. It's like a coach, for your brain.
Make your own flashcards, styled how you like. AnkiApp lets you use colors, bulleted lists, and more. Or search through millions of flashcards that are ready for you to download. Your choice.
You get all this power, wrapped in a simple, polished app.
• Easy to add cards directly from the mobile app
• Format your cards using colored text, bulleted lists, underlines, and more, all without knowing CSS
• Flip your decks to study back-to-front, with a couple taps
• Syncs automatically with desktop, web app, and your other phones and tablets
• Create decks on the go
• Make cards using photos from your camera
• Share any deck with a friend by putting in their email
• Fully-featured—-NOT a "companion" app that requires a computer
• Detailed stats on each of your decks, and individual cards too
• For advanced formatting, supports HTML and CSS
• Text-to-speech (TTS) that reads parts of your cards in English or other languages
• Study offline, and your new cards and progress sync when you're back online
• Dashboard that shows your overall progress
• Study at any time; doesn't force you to study cards on a rigid schedule
• Study your recent decks from the Dashboard in just 2 taps
• "Night Mode" that's easy on your eyeballs when studying in the dark
• Settings sync across all your devices
• 3D Touch menu to quickly review decks and make new cards.
Ranked #1 Education app in multiple countries world-wide. Featured as one of the "Best Apps To Learn Foreign Language" by TechTimes.
Learn more at https://www.ankiapp.com or email us at email@example.com.
AnkiApp Unlimited fine print:
• If you want to upgrade to AnkiApp Unlimited, you can either purchase "AnkiApp Unlimited: 1-Year" which is a 1-year auto-renewing subscription, or "AnkiApp Unlimited: Lifetime" which is a one-time purchase.
• AnkiApp Unlimited grants you access to additional study analytics, unlimited cross-platform multi-device sync, and more.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the time of confirmation of purchase.
• If you choose "AnkiApp Unlimited: 1-Year", the subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price paid at the time of initial purchase.
• You can manage your subscription and disable auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Bug fixes
- Performance boosts
Ratings and Reviews
It’s pretty cool but....
It’s a nice app. I LOVE the night mode with black and purple! And I really like that you can add gifs, photos and enlarge the text. I’ve only had it for about 30 minuets, and my only problem so far is that when I enlarge the text it immediately shrinks back to small when I go to write on the backside. I’d really like it if the bold, underlined and even the enlargement of texts would stay on until I manually take it off. It’s a hassle to keep clicking on these buttons to type in every card.
ALSO, when I enlarge or add any texting effects, then when I speak into my phone to say the word since I’m learning a language (and I don’t want to type out EVERYTHING in both languages) it immediately goes back to the smaller text. I’d really appreciate it if this was fixed. Thank You :)
I liked this app. It was easy to use and fitted my needs perfectly. I’m was really excited and put A LOT OF TIME into creating my cards. I was really disappointed when my decks stopped downloading and syncing. I use to get an error message. Now, they have disabled all the buttons so I can’t do anything. I’ve emailed the support group twice and after weeks nothing has been done. I did come to find out that there is a backside to this app called ankiNexxus which apparently forces you to pay a yearly price or an unlimited price! I’m very disappointed. It seems there is a limit to this app and they never mention it in the product description. It’s almost like they want you to become dependent so you’ll pay just to not have wasted so much time and effort. The company should be more honest with its users.
Interface flaws in a great app
Upd: lowered the rating as the app suddenly begun to freeze when I’m trying to create a new card and syncronization issues appeared.
I use the app every day and it’s a must for anyone who needs to memorize a lot. But it definitely lacks two much needed things. One is confirmation on exit from a review (so the progress won’t be lost after an occasional tap in left upper corner) and other is an option to pause the review and to continue on another device.
Also, it shows all the cards when you review a deck. Possibly cards marked as “easy” several times in a row might not be showed during every review for the sake of time saving. I know they can be excluded manually but that might be a useful option in settings.
Developer Response ,
Please update to the latest version and contact us for support if that doesn’t fix the problems you mentioned. You can reach us at http://support.ankiapp.com or through the Contact feature in the app.
- Admium Corp.
- 24.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Admium Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- AnkiApp Unlimited: Lifetime $24.99
- AnkiApp Unlimited: 1-Year $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.