Was that a good tack? Should I be helming quick through the tack or more gently? annalisa will give you the meters lost per tack or gybe, giving you the chance to compare manoeuvres. The meters lost calculation is done based on the average VMG that you are doing. That way, a difficult seastate will be taking into account.
Is our best upwind VMG high and slow or low and fast? Be aware of the mode you are sailing, and whether the chances you are doing to the setup are better or worse. A 2% difference can be difficult to feel, but will make more then a minute difference over 1 hour sailing. Use generated speedsegments (30 sec recordings) to evaluate your performance.
What is the crossover between the A1 and A2 and when do we use a staysail? The choice of mode downwind can be difficult, since the envelope where you can sail is a lot bigger. annalisa will help you to finetune your polars, giving you reliable targets downwind.
Off to a good start!
Put the startline in and know your distance to the line. Position yourself using the laylines to the pin or the boat end. annalisa will give you a time to burn to the line.
Build your course
You can race upwind-downwind courses, a round the cans race or an offshore, using annalisa. She offers a seemless integration with navionics charts. Experience how easy it is to move, drag and zoom your charts. You can import files with the waypoints from the cloud and use them to build your course. annalisa will give you clear information per leg. Like recommantions on sails, the times and bearing to the mark.
Call the perfect laylines
annalisa will call the laylines to the active mark. Having the laylines will give you a good idea on where you are on the course. Use the times to prepare for the spinaker drop, or the tackset that is coming up.
annalisa uses a server that is connected to your network. Just plug it in and make sure it has a Wi-Fi connection, that's all. All data that is available on the network will be logged on the server and sent to the annalisa app running on the tablet. If you have started a session and turn off the tablet, the server makes sure that you receive all information once you turn the tablet back on.
The annalisa server can also be used as a stand-alone board server, controlling the network. It will take care of displaying the data and will give you control of the calibration. This is a very good option if you are thinking about a refit of your electronics, catching 2 birds with one stone: saving you money on the hardware while having a state of the art server that enables you to use annalisa for a steeper learning curve.
- new: Network Monitor: detailed status report, improved feedback and tips for solving issues.
- new: realtime serving logging via Bluetooth LE.
- new: overlay button colors are now inverted if the navionics chart is displayed.
- new: polar or COG laylines option in Left Menu.
- fixed: Config Screen: changes to the Navionics settings were not immediately applied.
- fixed: Right Menu reseted when moving the playhead.
- fixed: issue that allowed loading of sessions that were not recorded.
- fixed: Config Screen: deleting a file sometimes deleted the wrong file.
- fixed: "locked wind for laylines" settings were not used in Navigator.
- fixed: team members (viewers) could not open a session due to licensing issues.
- fixed: reversed layline colors in some situations.
- changed: Config Screen: calibration config and server config lay-out.
- changed: the Network Monitor is now shown in case of connectivity issues.
- changed: Config Screen: pages irrelevant during session recording are now hidden.
- changed: the Calibration Wizard now presents a overview of the results before the user can apply.
- changed: screen refresh during Start Mode increased to 10Hz.
- changed: the Report will now give feedback on the legs it could not include in its report allowing the user to fix this.
- changed: generally improved feedback when import errors occur, e.g. when importing a polar.
- changed: cleaned up the Left Menu.
- lots of tweaks and polishing.
- Annalisa B.V
- 231.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Annalisa B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.