Annals of Internal Medicine iPad Edition
By American College of Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Annals of Internal Medicine iPad Edition reimagines the medical journal by bringing you the latest research, guidelines, reviews, commentaries, educational material, and clinical news from Annals of Internal Medicine and the American College of Physicians (ACP) in a uniquely rich and engaging user experience.
Use the Annals iPad edition to:
• Read current Annals issues and articles
• Access twelve months of Annals issues offline, including In the Clinic and ACP Journal Club.
• Add notes and highlights to articles
• Browse specialty and topic collections
• Save and share articles using your personal library
• Watch videos and listen to audio summaries and readings
• View CME quizzes and link to MKSAP® questions with each issue
• Search Annals archives
The app is free, and selected articles are free to all users. Members of the American College of Physicians and individual subscribers to Annals of Internal Medicine get access to all content as part of their membership or subscription. Non-ACP members and non-Annals subscribers can purchase individual articles ($9.99) or entire issues ($24.99) through the Apple app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
ABOUT ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
Established in 1927 by the American College of Physicians (ACP), Annals of Internal Medicine is the premier internal medicine journal. Annals of Internal Medicine’s mission is to promote excellence in medicine, enable physicians and other health care professionals to be well informed members of the medical community and society, advance standards in the conduct and reporting of medical research, and contribute to improving the health of people worldwide. To achieve this mission, the journal publishes a wide variety of original research, review articles, practice guidelines, and commentary relevant to clinical practice, health care delivery, public health, health care policy, medical education, ethics, and research methodology. In addition, the journal publishes personal narratives that convey the feeling and the art of medicine.
Annals of Internal Medicine’s publisher, the American College of Physicians, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States. ACP members include 132,000 internal medicine physicians (internists), related subspecialists, and medical students. Internists specialize in the prevention, detection, and treatment of illness in adults.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Fix content download issue for non-US users
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Physicians
- © 2012 by the American College of Physicians
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annals of Internal Medicine Article$9.99
- Annals of Internal Medicine April 2, 2013 Issue$24.99
- Annals of Internal Medicine March 19, 2013 Issue$24.99