This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Annamika is a Masterpiece of Interactive Art.
Meditative and visually stunning, Catherine Hubert’s artwork in the Annamika application stimulates both the eyes and the intellect. Based on the high-performance OpenGL engine of Scott Collard’s Kaleidoscope X, the app also takes full advantage of the iPad’s interactive nature—and its ability to showcase artwork.
Touch and drag to rotate one of the constantly morphing images, pinch to zoom in or out, or tap twice to change the full-screen image to the classic kaleidoscope circle. Speed and color can be changed, and screenshots can be saved to the user’s photo library.
Each of the ten works of art is named for a city, and the hand-drawn imagery reflects its design culture in color, detail and mood. “Venice,” in grays and white, was inspired by Venetian lace, while “Bangkok,” a riot of red and gold, recalls Southeast Asian textile motifs.
And the name? Annamika, in Sanskrit, means ”Without a Name,” and is given to avoid the destiny a child’s name is thought to predetermine—an appropriate handle for artwork that is constantly in flux and subject to the viewer’s whim.
• 10 hand drawn HD works of art with almost an infinite number of variations.
• User controlled Animation with adjustable speed, rotation, pan, and zoom.
• Smooth 60 frames-per-second OpenGL rendering.
• a range of 4 to 29 facets.
• Randomize/Reset Color.
• Import/export images and photos to/from the Photo Library.
• High Definition video out (with Apple VGA adapter). Turn your television into a gallery.
For more information, visit annamika.com or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixed an issue in iOS 6 when capturing screenshots to the Camera Roll/Photo Library.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 16, 2012
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 39.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Scott Collard
- © 2010 Gritless Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.