Connect with the Anne Arundel County with our free app! Anne Arundel County 311 is your connection to your County government. Using this app, you can report a concern and receive status updates and their resolution information. You can learn about issues in your County and get information on current projects. The app’s intuitive interface puts the power in your hands to explore and become an active participant in your local government.
Add support for new agencies
Ratings and Reviews
I tried to use this yesterday, and found it very frustrating and ultimately unusable. In an attempt to help a neighbor who is out of town, I tried to report the missed curbside pickup of his yard waste (tree branches that were properly cut, bundled, and curbside before 6:00 a.m.). Every time I pushed Submit, my report was rejected for a variety of reasons – the reporter’s name didn’t match the address (of course it didn’t because I was helping a neighbor), the address and the phone number didn’t match (same thing), and the it kept defaulting to MY address or a DIFFERENT NEIGHBOR’S address. After multiple failed attempts to get it to work, I gave up and called the County.
Been waiting for this for a long time!
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2017 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.