Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage
By Bottle Rocket
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HEY! HEY! Fling characters like Cantaloupe, Banana and “Painapple” to a variety of gruesome deaths while you rack up points and bonus time in your quest to become the best Fruitslinger in the Kitchen! Oh yeah, and one more thing! KNIFE! HAHAHAHA!
He’s cute. He’s Annoying. He’s an Orange! To some, he’s the king of comedy, the prince of puns, the earl of irritation! And to others, he’s just a royal pain in the butt. Call him what you like, just don’t call him an apple! He hates that!
"there's something maddeningly addictive about the game"
-- Slide to Play
"you just can’t put it down!"
-- The Appera
• Fast-paced fruit-slinging arcade action in a beautifully rendered 3D kitchen!
• A flick of the finger sends Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe and more to juice spraying deaths.
• Collect big points with bonus multipliers on blenders, cutting boards and the almighty "Vent Hood of Death"!
• Collect Nuclear Limes to power up the 10,000,000 Watt microwave that destroys all fruit in sight for juicy bonus points!
• Earn bonus time from Orange's entourage hiding in the cabinets (shake device or tap door when the cabinets knock)!
• Challenge yourself to Classic mode or test your accuracy in Balloon Popping mode!
• Claim your spot at the top of the fruit salad with Game Center (over 20 achievements and 3 global leader boards)!
• Over 50 unique voice clips and animations from your favorite series characters!
• New updates with horrible deaths coming soon!
Check out these other great games from Thruster:
• Freddie Wong: Flower Warfare
• Doodle Bomb
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• Mistletoe has left the party with all the decorations
• Squash becomes a permanent member of the cast
• Rapberry makes his way back to the kitchen
• Popping balloons in Endless Mode now gives you points
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
GREAT! But, some quotes for the characters are missing.
What happened to some of the voice clips of the cast? They are missing some of their quotes. For example, Pear's missing quote is, "Hey! I was taking a nap in here!" and for Fred Figglecorn (hope he'll be updated in Splatter Up as a new ball), his missing quotes are, "This game is so corny." and "Creamed Corn? What's that?" Also, I hope Orange get's this missing quote back. "Whoa! It's Rap-Berry (Beatboxes, then laughs)." Orange is ALSO missing this quote when Red Raspberry hits a blender. "Whoa! Looks like that's a rap. (laughs)"
If you can update the quotes back, that would be great. :)
P.S. Next time the Christmas Theme comes back, I hope that you can keep the Christmas stage FOREVER, along with Mistletoe, the 5000 Point Stockings, the Christmas Decorations in the Background, Santa Squash, and Fruitecake. This stage, along with the original stage, can probably be selected before selecting a mode when you press the "play game" button. Same thing goes for the St. Patty's day Stage with Shamrock. :)
This game is so so great. I am a tiny bit disappointed because squash replaced knife. I mean knife is still in the game but sometimes u want knife but it doesn't work. I hope when they update the game I hope they do squash,knife,squash,knife and it goes on in a pattern but still love the game its a classic
Hours of fun,
This game is just awesome! I enjoy all the funny noises and different ways to score in this game. I play this game when I need to kill time waiting around or when I am bored! Great app!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 12, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bottle Rocket
- © 2013, Thruster Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.