Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage
By Bottle Rocket
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HEY! HEY! Fling characters like Cantaloupe, Banana and “Painapple” to a variety of gruesome deaths while you rack up points and bonus time in your quest to become the best Fruitslinger in the Kitchen! Oh yeah, and one more thing! KNIFE! HAHAHAHA!
He’s cute. He’s Annoying. He’s an Orange! To some, he’s the king of comedy, the prince of puns, the earl of irritation! And to others, he’s just a royal pain in the butt. Call him what you like, just don’t call him an apple! He hates that!
"there's something maddeningly addictive about the game"
-- Slide to Play
"you just can’t put it down!"
-- The Appera
• Fast-paced fruit-slinging arcade action in a beautifully rendered 3D kitchen!
• A flick of the finger sends Apple, Banana, Cantaloupe and more to juice spraying deaths.
• Collect big points with bonus multipliers on blenders, cutting boards and the almighty "Vent Hood of Death"!
• Collect Nuclear Limes to power up the 10,000,000 Watt microwave that destroys all fruit in sight for juicy bonus points!
• Earn bonus time from Orange's entourage hiding in the cabinets (shake device or tap door when the cabinets knock)!
• Challenge yourself to Classic mode or test your accuracy in Balloon Popping mode!
• Claim your spot at the top of the fruit salad with Game Center (over 20 achievements and 3 global leader boards)!
• Over 50 unique voice clips and animations from your favorite series characters!
• New updates with horrible deaths coming soon!
Check out these other great games from Thruster:
• Freddie Wong: Flower Warfare
• Doodle Bomb
What's New in Version 1.5.1
• Mistletoe has left the party with all the decorations
• Squash becomes a permanent member of the cast
• Rapberry makes his way back to the kitchen
• Popping balloons in Endless Mode now gives you points
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements
GREAT! But, some quotes for the characters are missing.
UPDATE ON REVIEW!: Optimize the game for iPod Touch 5th and 6th Generations and iOS 9. Also, the music doesn't play when the app is played on the iPod Touch 6th Gen. Please fix!
What happened to some of the voice clips of the cast? They are missing some of their quotes. For example, Pear's missing quote is, "Hey! I was taking a nap in here!" and for Fred Figglecorn (hope he'll be updated in Splatter Up as a new ball), his missing quotes are, "This game is so corny." and "Creamed Corn? What's that?" Also, I hope Orange get's this missing quote back. "Whoa! It's Rap-Berry (Beatboxes, then laughs)." Orange is ALSO missing this quote when Red Raspberry hits a blender. "Whoa! Looks like that's a rap. (laughs)"
If you can update the quotes back, that would be great. :)
This game is so so great. I am a tiny bit disappointed because squash replaced knife. I mean knife is still in the game but sometimes u want knife but it doesn't work. I hope when they update the game I hope they do squash,knife,squash,knife and it goes on in a pattern but still love the game its a classic
I come back to this game every now and again and it's always fun. I'm not even a big annoying orange fan, but the game itself was worth the $1 I spent on it. I always feel like the touch sensitivity is off but I guess that's just user adjustment.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 12, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bottle Rocket
- © 2013, Thruster Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.