Annoying Orange: Splatter Up Free!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join the Annoying Orange and his entourage for this splatterific home run derby game that is sure to put you in stiches. Swipe for the fences and induce maximum pain (and points) on unsuspecting fruits like Apple, Banana and Cantaloupe in the Kitchen of Casualty.
• Tons of characters and hilarious color commentary from Apple, Strawberry, Banana, the Annoying Orange and more!
• Bruise, burn, slice, freeze, electrocute and eviscerate your favorite fruits with a multitude of dangers in the Kitchen!
• A variety of pitches that start easy but will quickly challenge your timing and accuracy!
• Over 30 achievements to test your Resolve… which you will need plenty of after a round of this game. HAHAHA!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, splattered fruit smells! Enjoy a Splatter Up! holiday themed kitchen environment!
• “Stitchy” the Softball joins the crew. Use this ol’ timer when you need a slow and straight pitch. Use him wisely though… you only get 3 per game!
• Santa Squash arrives in the kitchen with a present for all the good (and bad) boys and girls!
• Marshmallow jumps in and enjoys his favorite holiday drink. Dunk him for a chocolate boost! Yay!
• Power-up your scores by collecting the elusive Starfruit for 5 additional outs in the current game!.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
• The holiday decorations have been packed up, but Aunt Edna's fruitcake has been left behind. Blend it to oblivion... or save it to re-gift next year... your choice.
• Added the ability from the purchase menus to watch short videos and earn Zip, Zoom and Stitchy
• Fixed various bugs and achievements
Needs a bit more work
This is strange. I'm starting the game, and it glitches and when I swing, sometimes it goes through the fruit and doesn't launch. Thruster might need to make updates. And sometimes, when I hit it really hard, it goes a short distance. Otherwise, I love the game. I play it when I'm bored. Another thing is orange is offencive when u don't get a home run. Little kids with condishens might be really upset
Terrible app... I almost broke my iPod playing this... Frustrating. MAKE ORANGE SHUT UP FOR ONCE... My swing goes right through the fruit! Also, Make the home run a better place. Too far away. And I can't seem to get enough power in my swing to get my fruit into the home run territory because my iPod screen is too small and it's L-A-G-G-Y! Too many obstacles, too. Zoom is the only thing that makes me get a home run. Please fix all of this. Thank you.
Need wifi off
This game cool and all and is addictive when bored but with my device (iPod 4 gen) I need to turn wifi off just so It won't lag as much and every time I try to hit a fruit, it misses and orange gets annoying( even though that's the purpose) after a while. Please fix
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 175 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thruster Apps, LLC
- © 2013, Thruster Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Six Pack of Zoom$0.99
- Starfruit (5 extra outs)$0.99
- Case of Zoom$2.99
- Pool of Zoom$19.99
- Six Pack of Zip$0.99
- Keg of Zoom$9.99
- Pile of Softballs$0.99
- Case of Zip$2.99
- Pool of Zip$19.99
- Box of Softballs$2.99