Anonymous Browser Pro
By Freedom Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Branon Secure Anonymous Web Browser is an application designed to allow users to browse the web securely and anonymously, easily, through an integrated proxy, bypassing any filters placed on your internet.
Our application now browses through an improved integrated proxy to bypass web filters and keep you anonymous!
The app features:
- Integrated proxy service for bypassing router based firewalls and filtering.
- An SSL connection through the proxy to the site you are visiting, allowing you to visit secure sites with piece of mind.
- Fully compatible with commonly blocked sites such as Facebook.
- Sleek, stylish interface, designed to give you the maximum space on screen for browsing.
- Automatic cache clearing when closing and opening the app.
- No link to Safari or any other web browser on your Mac, so no history will be saved in them.
- Compatability with a number of web plugins.
- Pro Version, so no adverts.
The application is compatible with any Macintosh computer using OS 10.6.3 or more recent. User accepts all liability for use of this app.
Use is in conjunction with the Branon Terms and Conditions, located at www.branon.co.uk.
What's New in Version 1.4
In this version:
- Massive performance enhancements
- Numerous bug fixes, including right click bug.
I use different passswords (some of them pretty complex) for different sites. I also use a password vault (Silverlock) to keep them straight. Normally I use cut and paste for navigation, but this feature is either not available or I can’t figure out how to use it. In either case, the problem makes the software nearly unusable. I’m pretty sure the issue is not one of security, since it worked well with TOR before that was compromised.
Anonymous browser is useful for maintaining privacy, etc. The stark interface seems to confound users who have (unfairly IMHO) written critical comments. It works.
Not exactly a browser
It is apparent that in the process of working on being anonymous they forgot that they were supposed to also be an actual Browser too. An absolute waste of money. Buyer beware. I want a refund!!