By Normal Technologies LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnswerCast is an easy to use app that enhances question and answer board games by letting you play games with friends and family using your TV. Instead of writing down answers on paper, everyone submits their answers using a smart phone or tablet. Then the answers are scrambled and revealed on screen using a Google Cast device (such as a Chromecast, Nexus Player or built in to many new TVs). It’s the perfect companion for games such as “The Game of Things” or “Loaded Questions” and many others.
Board games known to be enhanced by the usage of this app:
• "The Game of Things" by Parker Brothers
• "Loaded Questions" by All Things Equal, Inc
• "Balderdash" by Mattel
• Fictionary / The Dictionary Game
• "Dictionary Dabble" by Patch
• "Flummoxed" by Lagoon Games
• "Wise and Otherwise" by WiseandOtherwise.com Inc
• "The Game of Nasty Things" by Parker Brothers
Please note that a Google Cast Device, a compatible board game and a smart phone or tablet for each player is required to play. This is a not a stand-alone game.
Type-in Games and AnswerCast are in no way affiliated with these board games or companies.
Google Cast and the Google Cast badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Updated for iOS 9 compatibility
This app really simplifies write-in games and is fun with a group.