Antenna's unique 'swipe from anywhere' navigation makes browsing on your iPhone or iPad quick and easy
• Cellular data download limits
• Never ending reddit style page loading
• Post actions: upvote, downvote, comment, save, hide, open in web browser
• Sync visited links with reddit gold (see option in reddit preferences)
• Full reddit markup support with embedded links
• Collapsable comments
• Easily identify original posters comments
• Embedded youtube, image, imgur album, and gif viewer
• Recently viewed posts
• Multiple login support
• Share to email, twitter, facebook & readability
• Comments sort and limit options
• Passcode lock
• Spoiler text support
• Default browser can be set to Safari or Chrome
• Order your subreddits
• Bold / Italics formatting for and comments or self text threads
• Marking duplicate posts across pagination
• Swipe left contextual options menu
• New message notifications
• Reply to private messages and comment replies
• Night mode
• Hide read items
• Navigate through images and OP replies in comment threads
• Read later services : Pocket, Readability, Instapaper
• Shortcuts to saved subreddits with sorting, searches, users and more
• Thread submission & imgur upload
• Synccit.com for syncing clicked links
• View users history of posts / comments
• Edit posts and comments
• Auto switching to night mode
• Custom text size and fonts
For feedback please visit /r/antenna
reddit alien logo is trademark owned by Advance Magazine.
Antenna is advertising supported, by installing you agree to the potential data collection by third party service admob (https://www.google.com/admob/) if pro is not enabled. Pro version has no advertising so data collection will not occur.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I give up.
I’ve been using this app since it was AMRC. I got my friends and family hooked on it. It used to be so good. It was fast and just worked. Now updates are far and in between. My biggest gripe is that in landscape mode with any notched model iPhone (x, xr, XS, XS max) the layout is broken in landscape. Text runs off the flat side, and post text is covered by the notch. I’ve left feedback, took part in the pilot beta test, and even emailed the dev with no changes made. I know this is a side project for the dev but I wish he would make it a full time thing. It worked for the Apollo app developer and he’s rolling in money. Either way, I ended up downloading Apollo but keeping Antenna on to wait for the update that finally fixes the layout. It’s now officially been a year and it’s finally just time to delete antenna and move on. I just paid for the lifetime ultra on Apollo and wanted to leave my last words here for people who were holding out like me.
Best Reddit App - But so many issues now?
I’ve used this app for years, and I can’t imagine browsing Reddit on any other interface. The swipe features are so good. The UI is just perfection. Layout, everything. Just the best.
I’ve been with this app so long that I’ve seen the ups and downs, sometimes stable, sometimes unstable with each passing update.
As of yesterday, the app has started crashing every time I open it up or switch between it and another app. It takes a solid 20-30 seconds to restart, and then it will often crash again after a minute or so of use. The constant crashing is ruining the experience. Please release a fix! I can live with other issues, but I need the app to work.
Used to be the best now it’s unreliable
This app used to be the best due to it’s smart interface and ability to load up multiple threads when you know you are about to lose service (subway). It also used to be fast and snappy. However over the last year or so it’s gotten more and more sluggish to load. Now it takes ages to load just to crash; if I am finally able to get it open it seems okay but that’s not even guaranteed. The app takes about 15-20 seconds to start up on my X and it always has a pop up saying it unexpectedly quit and to send logs, which I always do. It’s like the only issue but it’s a serious one.
- Alistair Leszkiewicz
- 61.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 A M Leszkiewicz
- In-App Purchases
- Pro upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.