Anthony van Dyck Jigsaw
By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** 50% Sale Price for limited Period *****
Sir Anthony van Dyck (22 March 1599 – 9 December 1641) was a Flemish Baroque artist who became the leading court painter in England. He has set trends in England by his great Portraits.
He is most famous for his portraits of King Charles I of England and Scotland and his family and court, painted with a relaxed elegance that was to be the dominant influence on English portrait-painting for the next 150 years. He also painted biblical and mythological subjects, displayed outstanding facility as a draftsman, and was an important innovator in water colour and etching.
Play this puzzle jigsaw to learn details about the great portraits by "Sir Anthony van Dyck"
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10 30 minutes from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16/25/36 blocks
- With combination of no. of blocks and timing for puzzle you can many different level for enjoying this app
- You can share the paintings on FB / Email once you will complete the Puzzle
- You also can add paintings to the gallery once you will complete the puzzle
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Sep 22, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.