Anti-HIV Med is a simple tool for practising physicians, health care professionals, or anyone interested in HIV treatment. Basic information about each registered antiretroviral compound for treating HIV infection in Hong Kong can be accessed through its slide-out menu or search function.
Anti-HIV Med is developed by the HIV Research Team at Stanley Ho Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases, The Chinese University of Hong Kong as an independent tool. This is also currently accessible as a supplement appended to HIV Manual 3rd Edition.
1.3.0 : Added TAF, Descovy, Genvoya and other updates.
- Stanley Ho Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases. The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Stanley Ho Centre for Emerging Infectious Diseases. The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.