By American College of Cardiology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make well-informed decisions on antithrombotic therapy for your non-valvular AF patients with the updated AnticoagEvaluator.
Use the app to:
• Calculate a patient's renal function and risk of ischemic stroke, thromboembolism, and bleed
• Review ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline-driven therapy guidance for stroke prevention
• Generate individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on individual clinical trials.
• Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics.
This app is based on SPARC Tool, developed by Peter Loewen, ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP, which can be viewed at www.sparctool.com
What's New in Version 2.0
•Edoxaban added to the list of available therapies
•App provides therapy selection advice from the ACC/AHA/HRC Atrial Fibrillation Guideline.
•App includes the Cockcroft-Gault creatinine clearance calculator and provides renal-function adjusted dosing for the novel oral anticoagulants
•The overall App has been updated to have a smoother look and feel based on user feedback
Results seem very one-sided. Wonder where funding came from? If results always show same anticoag, why have app?
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Cardiology
- © 2015 American College of Cardiology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.