By American College of Cardiology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make well-informed decisions on antithrombotic therapy for your non-valvular AF patients with the updated AnticoagEvaluator.
Use the app to:
• Calculate a patient's renal function and risk of ischemic stroke, thromboembolism, and bleed
• Review ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline-driven therapy guidance for stroke prevention
• Generate individualized risk for antithrombotic therapy options based on individual clinical trials.
• Improve accurate use of DOACs with adjusted dosage based on prescribing information, fine-tuned for renal and other patient characteristics.
This app is based on SPARC Tool, developed by Peter Loewen, ACPR, Pharm.D., FCSHP, which can be viewed at www.sparctool.com
What's New in Version 2.2
Updated warfarin dosing information.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American College of Cardiology
- © 2015 American College of Cardiology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.