The Antimicrobial Guide helps healthcare professionals select the appropriate antimicrobial treatment for their patients based on local guidelines and recommendations.
Once a database is loaded into the Antimicrobial Guide, clinicians can simply select the infection of interest and the app will display the drug regimen that is recommended by their local healthcare institution and/or antimicrobial stewardship program. For antimicrobial stewardship programs, the Antimicrobial Guide is a powerful way to distribute empiric antimicrobial treatment guidelines in a format that is both easy and convenient for clinicians to use.
- displays build number in the About screen
- fix for pathogens
- Portable Databases
- 1.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Portable Databases
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.