Antioxidants & superfoods guide - quickly find the REAL antioxidant value of hundreds of foods.
Antioxidants is a comprehensive food nutrition guide that reveals the ORAC values of over 350 popular foods! Quickly scan the top 20 foods, or browse the entire database in a searchable, sortable list.
The ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) unit, ORAC value, or "ORAC score" is a method of measuring the antioxidant capacity of different foods and supplements. It was developed by scientists at the National Institutes of Health. While the exact relationship between the ORAC value of a food and its health benefit has not been established, it is believed that foods higher on the ORAC scale will more effectively neutralize free radicals. According to the free-radical theory of aging, this will slow the oxidative processes and free radical damage that can contribute to age-related degeneration and disease.
- Discover healthy fruits, vegetables, spices, and other foods to add to your your diet, promoting wellness and longevity.
- Whether you're looking for clean diet foods or just looking to boost the variety of your everyday eating plan, this food app is a powerful tool.
- Learn the surprising truth: which everyday foods are high in antioxidants and which “superfoods” don't measure up.
- Get accurate data based on the latest USDA research, not marketing hype from supplement companies.
- Quickly and easily access data using the Top 20 Quick View, plus powerful sorting and search features.
- Enjoy colorful photographs of the top 20 foods, beautifully optimized for Retina iPhones and iPads.
Change pricing to follow classic Antioxidants Plus model.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful and Useful
I'm pretty new to the world of antioxidants and ORAC values so this app has been extremely useful. It helps me quickly find actual information about real superfoods when I am grocery shopping. Plus the beautiful images and clean design are nice bonuses. A few people have even asked me what app I'm using when I'm reading through the top 20 foods because the app is that eye catching.
Very good tool if you are trying to eat healthy
I am a health junky when it comes to foods and what to eat. I suffer from migraines so I am constantly searching for tools to help me eat better and this app is a great source of information. Not only it shows the Antioxidant component, but the details has some real good information on the food itself.
This app literally has all the nutritional information and value for any vitamin, mineral, herb, root, etc. you could possibly need to know about. I use health apps and have never used or seen anything like Antioxidants. I highly recommended to anyone that uses apps and is invested in their health.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.