Antique Road Trip: USA (Full)
By Big Fish Games, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NO VIRTUAL ITEMS, NO INTERRUPTIONS… you’ll OWN this game for life.
Grace and James Anderson are newlyweds with a growing antiques business. Help them open their very own store by traveling across America and searching for hard-to-find antiques! Collect plenty of new wares to sell for a mighty profit. Visit fantastic cities like Cheyenne, Memphis, and Austin and solve different types of puzzles in this fun and exciting Hidden Object game. Go on an Antique Road Trip today!
***** Features *****
• Multiple Hidden Object & Puzzle modes
• Awesome cities from across the USA to explore
• Upgrade and expand your antique store along the way!
*** Discover more from Big Fish Games! ***
We’re big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere — on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day!® on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.
We have many other great iPad games including:
• Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect HD
• The Serpent of Isis HD
• A Witch’s Curse: Princess Isabella HD
• Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret HD
• Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors HD
• PuppetShow: Mystery in Joyville HD
• Drawn: The Painted Tower HD
• Awakening: The Dreamless Castle HD
• Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood HD
• Ancient Spirits: Columbus' Legacy HD
• Amazon: Hidden Expedition
You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!
Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash
Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter
Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile
Hidden objects take a really sharp eye to spot them. Bad points are:
1. The clues given for the Picky Shoppers are most of the time vague
2. The screen is so sensitive!! Every time I try to drag the screen around, that stupid "Try Again" sign comes up and wastes my time. If you're not playing the timed mode, then the sign Oskar plain annoying. But if you're playing timed mode, then it takes up time and it's still annoying.
3. The screen jumps from one side to the other side when I tap on objects. Again, this wastes time.
4. Often time I really have to tap repeatedly on an object before the game recognizes it and this wastes time and is even more annoying than that stupid sign.
5. Be warned that playing the mini games where you have to spot the differences will cause eye strain. A lot of those differences are so tiny, you had better play this game on an IPad or get yourself a magnifying glass (5x magnification should do it).
In summary, this is a good game but play it on an IPad. Get rid of that "Try Again" sign--an "x" works just as good and is less annoying. Either make the hidden objects less concealed or a bit larger so that the game can recognize it without having to tap it 15 million times. And I have the same problems using a stylus
Really, the sequel to this game is better.
Antique Road Trip frustrations
On the positive side, the games and puzzles are challenging and fun. But the negatives outweigh the positives. The problems I have had are the following: 1) the screen is so sensitive that just moving the finger across it elicits a very annoying "Try Again" message, also the screen thinks that objects have been chosen when they have not; 2) at other times one practically has to pound on the screen for it to respond; 3) while doing the matching two objects puzzle and also the finding differences puzzle, the screen froze several times. I had to back out of the game and come back in. 4) Lastly, since one cannot enlarge the images, I found it difficult to see the smaller details in the "finding differences" puzzle. I will give the game one more try, and then probably delete it out of sheer aggravation.
Fun but needs attention!
Addicted to this game BUT ... I have finished all levels EXCEPT the last! I have made MANY attempts to play A game without hints (last level), BUT no matter how much I avoid the hint bar in the bottom right, it is so sensitive that when I am careful and tap an object in that area it sets it off, even after dragging the screen away from it. And the try again pop up dog is ANNOYING! Comes and goes as he pleases! Please explain what a GAME is and what needs to be done to complete it because I have many repetitive screens and have literally spent days attempting to complete it.
- Category: Games
- Released: Jul 13, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Fish Games, Inc
- © 2011 Bigfish Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).