WE OFFER THE BEST PROVEN PROTECTION FOR YOUR DATA & PRIVACY - THE ONLY ANTIVIRUS ON APPSTORE THAT HAS REALTIME VIRUS DETECTION
Antivirus CyberByte™ has the most efficient and fast scanning engine with one of the highest detection rates in the market.
Antivirus CyberByte™ is the absolute protection for your Mac against malware, adware, viruses, popups and unwanted ads.
We, at CyberByte™, besides our security consultancy expertise, we study the malware evolution, and we had observed that there had been a 120% increase in Mac malware.
This is the reason why we had developed the Antivirus CyberByte™.
Why choose our piece of software:
1. Unique from other applications on AppStore, Antivirus CyberByte™ has an active virus detection shield which will alert you if you download a potential malware or adware
2. We are a cyber-security company and we know what cyber-security and virus detection means
3. Antivirus CyberByte™ will protect your Mac from all kind of threats like malware, adware, banking virus, spyware, keyloggers, viruses which produce popups and unwanted ads
4. Has the fastest custom virus scan engine with a high detection rate
5. Fastest scanning times in the market
6. Crypto Mining rogue extensions/malware detection
7. Our malware research team has personnel that has certifications in malware analysis and incident response
8. We update the malware patterns on daily basis, based on which malware campaigns are active
9. It comes with a network mapping tool which will keep an eye on your connected devices
10. We offer quality customers support service for any cybersecurity-related problem
Our designers created a piece of art, with Easy-to-Use and Native interface design in mind. While is so easy to use, even for an inexperienced end user, it will offer its full power to identify and crush any malware or adware found in your system.
Its power comes from the following sources:
1. Our malware research team, which is keeping an updated virus pattern database
2. An ultra-fast and optimized malware scan engine
3. The active monitor protection, which is continuously monitoring your Downloads and Applications folder, to identify if malware or adware will sneak in there.
The power of any antivirus comes from its malware pattern database. A malware pattern database is a file that contains the signatures of malware that the antivirus can identify. A poor database means poor detection.
The scanning speed is also an essential element. Slow scan speed means the time to complete a full scan is longer, and your Mac resources are used at maximum.
The network mapping tool is a masterpiece that is useful when you are connected to your home wireless network.
At last, even if your antivirus software has a good database, it is useless if it does not have Active Protection. This feature is crucial because it is continuously monitoring your Downloads and Applications folder - this is the place where your Internet browser is downloading any file.
If a potentially malicious file is downloaded, it will be identified by the Active Protection module and will report back to you.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
CyberByte™ development team thanks you for your attention.
Support or feedback email us at email@example.com
False positive: firstname.lastname@example.org
Because we care about your feedback, we improved the following:
- nothing much just a cleanup under the hood from the last update
We thank you all for support and feedback. Please continue to e-mail us at email@example.com with your thoughts and suggestions to improve the application. We love to hear your suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
A good solution
I've had an Apple computer for decades now... and recently experienced my first virus.
I had a really annoying piece of malware on my iMac that I tried getting rid of manually with no success so I downloded this app and it took care of the problem.
I only have a few gripes...
1) When I got the notification that the free trial was over and it asked me to pay to continue using the app the notification didn't mention the time frame that would be covered! (It turns out to be for a full year). I feel the cost is reasonable for a year. If it had been for a month I would have been really annoyed.
2) After running the scan it gives a pop up asking if the scan resolved the issue. I'm not sure how I would know that right after the scan was complete. Afterall I haven't yet had time to use the computer...
3) After running this repeatedly I still have one Browser extension (TapuFind) that pops up each time I launch my browser. I was hoping this would clean up that little problem as well. So far it has not.
The app nags me to rate the prodiuct (via a pop up window) every time I run a scan. This is an unwanted annoyance. Doesn't the developer realize that is the kind of expereince we are trying to avoid by running an anti-virus software?
That said, overall I'm pretty happy with this app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your lovely words. We care about our customer's feedback because it helps us to improve the application. We promise that we will keep up the good work and continue to build a strong product. Thank you CyberByte
Excellent Service Quality
My MacBook Pro is six years old. It has the latest IOS update, but it was terribly slow. I was concerned that it might have some sort of virus in it since I did visit some not-so-safe-sites, so I downloaded this app and got to work straight away. The app is super easy to use and it works at a fast rate. The scan did take an hour and a half, but it scanned through all of my (approximate) 270,000 files on my Mac. The app detected a single malware, so I deleted it and saw immediate results. My laptop was so fast, it was as if it were rejuvenated! I’m so thankful for this free, excellent service. I’ll be sure to use it again if I see my Mac acting up again.
It has a nice interface and found a bit of malware a previous antivirus program missed. I thought there was a problem but I was carelessly reading the message that the updates had been successfully applied as “had not been successfully applied.” Their spport staff was great. They responded to my e-mails very quickly and were polite in the face of my faulty reading.
I also had to contact them because I couldn’t see how to manually remove a hidden file. They got right back to me with complete and accurate directions. The program works as described and the support staff is great!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry but we did not got any email from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.