Protection for iPhone - Mobile Security Anti Track
By Byte Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay safe & secure with Protection Mobile Security for iPhone.
All you need to stay protected:
• Shield your device from malicious websites and apps
• Block malicious connections in all apps and browsers
• Check your device health for any security issues
• Keep your privacy by blocking malicious trackers
Protection for iPhone Upgrade Conditions:
- Your subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- You will be charged $9.99 for 1 month after the 7 day free trial.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused part or time-span of a free trial period will be forfeited, as soon as you purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fixes and improvements!
This third time I've installed it. First time it was installed for a day or two. I hade to uninstall it because it wasn't playing nice with my other apps. I didn't think they would try to charge me. So uninstalled one of my other apps. And gave shield another try. Five days later all my sys performance apps keep freezing up. So uninstalled all of them. I went to my apple subscription page saw two charges. I was able to unsubscribe there so I did. I really liked seeing all the tracker,adds that were blocked. Sometimes 600 or a day. So I reinstalled it with no other apps. It been in for three days. It shuts of a lot and it blocks a lot all the time. Even when I'm not using the phone. If it stayed on, and gave more info on its blocking. I would pay $20 per year. I check my email the other day. And it says I'm going to be charged. I don't think so.
Almost does the whole 9 yards
4 star because it only does the 8 yard job leavin me not able to see the full address of the ads or trackers the app blocks instead only partial address so how can anyone really confirm it's 100% legit if you can't take the address of the tracker and with research figure out if it's a stalker, thief, hacker, or simply the app charging $10 a month for half the proof you need to be sure they are not the ones creating fake problems that you really never know unless you have the whole 9 yards for 100% back up protection.. feel me? Please fix that issue my developer friend and I will raise the amount of $ and I will gladly fill in the final star.
I know how to unsubscribe and get rid of the payments
Got this app. Had it for a few days. Froze pretty much all my apps. It only really just got rid of all the small ads but I'm not paying $10 a month to this thing just so I don't see ads. Anyways so to unsubscribe and get rid of your payments go to either your App Store or iTunes Store. Scroll all the way down to you see your Apple ID and click on it. Sign in and scroll down till you see a bar labeled Subscriptions. Click it and you'll see an option to cancel your subscription to this thing. There might be one last payment depending on when you unsubscribe because of the new month it starts
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: BYTE LABS, LLC
- © 2017 Byte Labs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Free Protection Trial Upgrade - Mobile Security for iPhone$9.99