Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Antnotes are like paper notes: they are glued to your monitor, but from the other side of the screen.
This nice and handy application lives in the menu bar for faster access and has the following features:
- customizable background, font and text color
- snap to screen bounds and other notes
- translucent notes
- attach note to any application so it will be shown when this application is activated/hidden when switching to other application
- automatically hide notes when inactive
- pin note to desktop to make it stay atop of other windows
- quick access via the menu bar icon
- make new notes by dragging text, images, files to menu bar icon
- integration with services: create new note from any text in any application
- drag images and sounds to note contents
- configurable global shortcuts to create new note or show/hide all notes
- archive with all closed notes - do not lose your information by accidentally closing a note
- smart position choosing for different display configurations
Want more features? Just let us know, we'll consider almost anything unless it’s cooking, coffee making or walking your dog!
Video on how to use Antnotes: http://youtu.be/E7wKKeGZDFw ( or http://www.youtube.com/AntlogicCompany )
For more information visit our site: http://www.antlogic.com/ or Facebook page: http://facebook.com/AntlogicCompany
If you need support, have feature request or any complaints, you are welcome to our support forums: http://www.antlogic.com/forum/
What's New in Version 1.3.5
- added Dock icon (but you can hide it via the Preferences)
- hiding/showing notes by clicking the Dock icon or double clicking Antnotes in Applications folder
- hiding notes by clicking the menu bar icon again
- fixed possible crash when trying to attach to application
- some minor GUI enhancements
Excellent little app.
Not just the app, the developer himself. Responsive, taking into account all of proposals, etc. Really nice.
Looking forward for future updates and improvements.