Antrim Escape 3 HD
By Game Hive Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks to the support of 3 million fans, the grand finale of App store monster hit Antrim Escape is finally here! There will be puzzled love, puzzled hate, and certainly lots of awesome puzzles to engage you in the dauntingly beautiful castle in N.Ireland. Emma and Ryan need your help to defeat the evil castle owner and go home!
Antrim Escape 3 is a room escape game. You will be joining the characters on their epic journey of solving unthinkable, brain busting puzzles to escape many rooms.
- 50 creative and challenging puzzles that will boost up your IQ by 100% after beating them all.
- Scenes after scenes of stunning retina HD graphics take you right back into 19th century way of romance.
- 4 chapters of fun, stories, mini-games, and comics to keep you entertained for days.
- Too difficult? Don't worry! Our detail in-game hint system and tutorial will hold your hand through any trouble.
If you like Antrim Escape III, you should catch up on the first two of the trilogy, AEI and AE2. Get them today on sale for 50% off!
Visit us @ www.gamehive.com
Follow us @ twitter.com/GameHive
Like us @ facebook.com (search "Antrim Escape")
What's New in Version 1.4
- Languages Supported: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Swedish
- New Game Mode: Christmas Hidden Object Adventure!
Santa has just visited the Antrim Castle! He hid tons of Christmas goodies. Can you find them all?
The bad reviews are silly
Yes, there are some UI functions that could be a little cleaner ( like being able to step through text by tapping a larger area than a little button. Tho probably worse experience on an iPhone, than my iPad). But the puzzles are well done. Some are really really hard and then the hint system comes in handy. But most of the time when you use a hint, you slap your forehead because you should have been able to figure it out on your own
I've just made it thru all three games and found it very enjoyable, and definitely worth a couple of bucks for the enjoyment it provided.
Can't wait for Antrim 4!
Old game but so good
I stopped playing the 2nd Antrim when I got stuck on a puzzle. It wasn't that I lost interest, I just kind of forgot about it. I went back and solved it, then decided to give 3 a try. It's so good - the puzzles are really challenging. I play at night until I doze off. Took me a couple of weeks to get through the game, but I used very few hints. It's hard but not too hard, but I like room escapes. Good luck finding your way back to the present!!
Horrible controls and useless menus!
Given that there are plenty of good hidden object-esque titles already available on the iPad, I have a hard time getting over the shoddy controls here. You may see an item you need to pick up, but will have to zoom in "just so" to actually tap on it. The UI is also abysmal, forcing you to tap on the smallest of buttons in the corner of a text box to actually make it go away. For free, the game is easy to ignore and delete, but that doesn't excuse such poor design. Even if you enjoy such room-escape games, the controls here are so stiff and intuitive that you shouldn't waste your time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 275 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Game Hive Corporation
- © 2011 Game Hive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adam's Study Room$0.99
- Christmas Hidden Object Adventure$0.99
- 25 Coins$0.99
- would you like to donate $1 USD$0.99
- 120 Coins$2.99
- Buy 60 Coins$1.99