By The Australian National University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Australian National University (ANU) is situated on 145 hectares in the heart of Australia's 'bush capital'. It is this inspiring setting which helps drive the creativity of ANU staff and students.
The ANU Walks app provides you with detailed information on outdoor sculpture, heritage and sustainability features on the extensive ANU campus.
The app contains images and detailed descriptions, as well as a map to help plan your walks around ANU.
- The sculpture walk is a delightful way to access and explore a significant part of the ANU art collection at your leisure.
- The heritage walk provides a window into the early history of the Acton area, and the distinct architectural styles of the time.
- The Mt. Stromlo heritage trail shows the history and scientific aspects of Mt. Stromlo, while taking in stunning views over Canberra.
- The sustainability walk exhibits some of the best examples of the natural environment on campus, as well as energy, water and waste efficiency and innovation.
What's New in Version 2.1
Added Mt. Stromlo heritage trail and telescope information.
Updated some of the sustainability walk details.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 01, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Australian National University
- © 2014 The Australian National University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.