Want to join multiple audio files one after the other to a single mp3?
Just 2 Steps. Add any number of audio files & Click Join as MP3. That's it!
Watch how to use video here : http://bit.ly/1zLJ66H (or click Any Audio Joiner Support)
1. Add any number of audio or video files.
2. Change the sequence if needed.
3. Click "Save as mp3". That's it!
● Supports basically any audio & video input format that contains an audio track.
● Whatever the input format may be, the output is always mp3.
● Ability the change the sequence.
● Know total output duration before joining.
● Extracts the audio from video if a Video file is added.
● VOB & M4P files are not supported.
Ratings and Reviews
No option to set bitrate of output files. Automatically creates 56 kbps file. The two files I joined should have created a 2 hour mp3 but what I got instead was something that was over 4 hours long!
Works as advertised,
The application works well.
I added multiple mp3 files (~20) by pressing on the button “Add Media”.
And then pressed button on top-right to join them.
It asked me the name and location of the desired output - and joined the files.
Conversion took some time - looks like the files were not just joined, but they were also converted to the same quality.
The output came out as 48 kbps 32bit.
I am very happy.
It is a good convenient application.
I recommend some enhancements:
- it would be nice to be able to add files by simply dragging them into the app.
- it would be nice to be able to specify output quality
- it would be nice to have an option for fast joining without converting (useful if all files have the same format)
- it would be nice to have an option to specify metadata for the output file
Can’t add files
I can’t add any media, by dragging it in, or using File -> Open. Multiples or individuals. Waste of money.
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 20.8 MB
- Developer Tools
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © www.nacentApps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.