Like to grab a portion of a video?
Just 3 Steps. 1. Open any video, 2. Specify the portion using a simple Range Chooser, 3. Save. That's it!
Watch how to use video here : bit.ly/1FCVJrC (Or click Any Video Cutter Support)
● No Encoding. So Lossless.
● Blazing fast. You don't even need a Preview.
● Easily specify the Start time & End time using a Range Chooser.
● Supports basically any video container with any video codec.
● Accuracy to millisecond level.
● Availability of a scrubber to scrub through the portion that will be cut and saved.
● Know output duration before saving.
● Option to keep other audio & subtitle tracks.
● Option to force encode.
Questions/Suggestions - Please use the contact form at www.nacentApps.com/contact.html.
Fixed Customer Request : Now able to manually key in the start and end times.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this program frankly as it was sold at a low price. When I used it, I had trouble. Having worked with other similar programs, I was putting in the end time manually instead of using the up/down arrows. So it was not cutting. I wrote to support and was immediately replied to with a suggestion that did not work as it was my error. After a few emails back and forth, I realized my mistake. While it would have been nice to have had instructions, which tech support sent, this a valuable program for someone that does not use this very often as it is priced right.
A simple, useful app
What a nice, user-friendly tool! After wasting a morning trying to edit a few mp4 files with iMovie and having no success, it was totally worth $5 to have a tool that just performs the simple task of clipping an mp4 file.
I think you should be able to watch the video within the app to see where you need to cut it.
- Muruganandh Ramadass
- 21.5 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © www.nacentApps.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.