Any.do: To-do list & Calendar
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, USA Today, Lifehacker. Over 20 million people rely on Any.do to stay organized and GET MORE DONE! It's the simplest most powerful to-do list, calendar & reminders in one app.
Any.do's To-do list lets you:
● SYNC SEAMLESSLY in real time between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet.
● GET REMINDERS for a scheduled time or when you reach a particular location, so you never forget a thing.
● WORK TOGETHER with shared lists and assigned tasks, for increased productivity.
Any.do's Calendar lets you:
● EASILY VIEW your events and tasks for the day, week, or month.
● SYNC SEAMLESSLY with your phone’s calendar and your facebook events, so you don’t miss anything.
● QUICKLY SCHEDULE MEETINGS with smart calendar coordination with your colleague’s schedule.
● FOLLOW UP WITH TASKS after a meeting, while it's still fresh in your head.
The Any.do Assistant takes care of tasks right from your to-do list. For a small fee it can do your:
● Gift shopping
● House cleaning
● Grocery shopping
● Home Repairs
● ...and much much more, so you don't have to.
THE ASSISTANT SAVES YOU TIME FOR THE THINGS THAT MATTER, like being with your family or even reading a book!
Want more? No problem. You can also:
● FOCUS with a daily Moment to prioritize tasks for today, tomorrow, and someday.
● QUICK-ADD tasks by voice, with our smart auto-suggest, by email, or through integrations with Alexa and more.
● BE DETAILED by attaching sub-tasks, notes, and files, including from Dropbox or Google Drive (Gdrive).
● TAKE NOTES whenever you get an idea for a to-do, a book to read, or a vacation to take.
Get the productivity boost you're looking for in a single app which combines a calendar, to-do list, and a smart assistant who'll do tasks for you so you don't have to. Getting Things Done (GTD) has never been easier! Use it for home life, work life, and anything in between.
People use Any.do as a calendar, reminders, task list, checklist, a notepad, a board for sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, a daily planner, day scheduler, and much much more to reach their goals. Best of all, this life manager is free for basic use!
Any.do's basic to-do list + calendar is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to the Any.do daily moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $2.99 a month or $26.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
The Assistant service has a 10-15% service fee in addition to the cost of completing your to-do list task. It's rolling out now, so if you want to get on the waitlist early, just go to sign up in the app.
What's New in Version 4.14.0
● Any.do & Alexa can now sync ALL your lists!
● Siri & Reminders integration - Ask Siri "Remind me to..." and she'll add it to Any.do
● Stunning Calendar Widget with your events & tasks
● Now you can choose your default list in the settings
● Pick your own reminder sound
● Stability improvements & various bug fixes
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Any.do is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Best planner app out there
I've tried so many apps to manage my life, and this by far is the best I've found to help maintain my long to do lists and crazy calendar!
Some suggestions for future releases:
1) a button on the calendar that brings you back to "today" quickly. I've found that the only way I can get back to the current date when I'm adding tasks far out is to re scroll through the entire calendar again.
2) in the all tasks section, have the upcoming tasks ordered automatically by date instead of by order of when you added the task. It makes it hard to manage to do's via. that list when it's all out of order.
Both minor, but would be immensely helpful in my daily use! Keep up the great work :)
Buggy as h*ll
Immediately crashes when I click list view on upper left. Verified multiple times. This seemed like a major QA issue to me, so I was done already. Went to delete my newly created account, and it failed every time saying only, "Something went wrong." Tried "Change password" option from there, thinking perhaps something didn't quite sync up. Password dialog opened with text box containing the bottom sliver of some text I can't even scroll up to read. Can't even delete my account, so guess I'm off to go change my Gmail password! What a PITA. Buggiest phone app I've ever seen.
(iPhone 7 Plus)
Developers Please Read
I’ve been looking forever for a todo list/calendar app with the Plan My Day feature and for that I’m giving this 5 stars. I do have a couple features I would love to see added though.
In the Plan My Day screen, I want to be able to drag events to reschedule and expand time length just like with tasks.
I would also like to see the repeating tasks expanded so that I can choose the number of times per week as opposed to just the days of the week. For example, read 5 days/week and go to the gym 3 days/week. Once you hit the goal number, they no longer appear in Plan My Day until the next week.
Add those in and this will be my absolute favorite app!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 4.14.0
- Size: 99.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Welsh
- Seller: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.do
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$2.99
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$26.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan$17.99
- 50% Off Premium Monthly Plan$2.99
- Any.do pro subscription - 1 platform$24.99
- Any.do pro subscription$17.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan - 1 platform$24.99
- Any.do pro subscription$4.99
- Any.do pro subscription$35.99
- Any.do pro subscription$2.99