Any.do: To-Do List & Task List
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times.
Millions use Any.do to capture everyday tasks, organize big projects and share lists with the people around them. From planning an awesome vacation to organizing a big project or sharing a shopping list with a loved one - Any.do makes it easy to keep your life organized in one place. Any.do seamlessly syncs between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet so you, and everyone around you, can access it from anywhere.
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.any.do/faq
What's New in Version 3.4.3
Device compatibility bug - FIXED
Thanks for using Any.do! We are constantly improving our app and delivering these enhancements back to the App Store. Every update is a boost to the app’s stability, speed, and security.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Any.do is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
Not bad, just not for me
Ok, so I downloaded this app probably at least a year ago but didn't keep it for whatever reason. Every 6 months or so, I get an email inviting me back to try it out again since it had been updated, etc. So today, I tried it again. It's a good app, simple and nice design but it just doesn't "flow" for me..... If I add a new "to do" it automatically puts it under things to do "today" and therefore when I close the app, I have a red notification dot with the number of "to do's" on the widget. I hate that. Yes, I can just move it from the "today" list but I'm just more comfortable with how I already organize my to do list. Thanks anyways!
Simple, clean, aesthetically pleasing
One of the better UIs out there for the many many organization apps/to do list apps. Clean to look at it, simply organize what you need to do by "today" "tomorrow" "upcoming" etc. Set a reminder if you need to (super helpful for me) and swipe when you're done! Breath of fresh air when you shake and a task disappears. One complaint is its a bit slow to open up and I don't understand the lag as no other app does that, but I recommend it.
Great organization for an unorganized person
Truly the best app I have found. I find it challenging to have all "to do's" on one long list. With this app I can compartmentalize the various aspects of my life and know exactly what I need to do by when. All I can say is simply " thank you for creating this app" it has truly improved my everyday life.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.DO Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro subscription - limited offer$2.99
- Pro subscription - limited offer$26.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan$22.99